WHAT DID YOU DO TODAY? WHAT IS YOUR QUESTION? LETS TALK ABOUT IT!!!

rholbrook

What really sucks is the insurance company will total it and you cant replace it with a car that is worth nothing to them but worth a ton to your MIL. Now she will have to replace with a POS or have a car payment.

jeeper

I live my life 1 dumpster at a time
What really sucks is the insurance company will total it and you cant replace it with a car that is worth nothing to them but worth a ton to your MIL. Now she will have to replace with a POS or have a car payment.

Yup. And she spent all of her savings a couple months ago to pay the lawyer for her divorce. Tough time for her for sure.
In truth though, the car took a good hit like it should. She has been sore and stayed mostly in bed for the last couple days, but she walked away from the crash, no hospital visit needed. No real injuries. Could have been much worse.

jeeper

I live my life 1 dumpster at a time
We haven't been able to sit at the table as a family for about a year now. Too many people, not enough seats. So This is what I did tonight.

IMG_2158.JPGIMG_2159.JPGIMG_2160.JPG

Obviously, I still need to patch and paint the wall, but at least we can eat together again.