WHAT DID YOU DO TODAY? WHAT IS YOUR QUESTION? LETS TALK ABOUT IT!!!

airmanwilliams

Got to drive this 2013 6speed manual civic si lastnight from the autoshow back to our dealership. VERY FAST AND FUN!

Attachments

• 0121132021.jpg
    0121132021.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 14

jeeper

I live my life 1 dumpster at a time
I picked up a FREE '03 yz250 a couple days ago. Just dropped the motor off at Lindsay machine to get new crank and piston/sleeve. Should cost about $1k, but that still seems like a good deal for the bike.

UFAB

Built an axle display cart. Might be overkill after I mount the shocks.

IMG_20130228_142535_zps4a9f813a.jpg

jinxspot

~ Bush Eater's Offroad ~
Nice job on the cart Mitch, you'll win the beer cooler cart ramp flex test for sure with that!!!

Me and my buddy Dwayne welded up a Unimog 404 3rd member for me to carry as a spare... found out last time I romped on helldorado water fall I demolished the side gears!!!

Its like a yota V6 carrier, we welded the side & spider gears and put a plate in and welded it too.
IMG_5081.jpgIMG_5084.jpgIMG_5083.jpgIMG_5088.jpgIMG_5086.jpgIMG_5092.jpgIMG_5093.jpg

Last edited:

glockman

I hate Jeep trucks
Bent the oil ring on my new piston for my yz450. Anyone know if you can straighten a ring that is slightly bent. It's a real pain to get all 4 rings in the jug at once. The top oil ring got caught and now has a small jog but no crease.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TROKITA

Bent the oil ring on my new piston for my yz450. Anyone know if you can straighten a ring that is slightly bent. It's a real pain to get all 4 rings in the jug at once. The top oil ring got caught and now has a small jog but no crease.

I think there was somebody selling a piston for a yz450

rholbrook

Dont do it. Get new rings.

glockman

I hate Jeep trucks
Not using a ring compressor.

I ran to RMATV and got new rings this morning. It's not worth the $40 to gamble a $500 cylinder.