WHAT DID YOU DO TODAY? WHAT IS YOUR QUESTION? LETS TALK ABOUT IT!!!

blznnp

Wife made me hang christmas lights. I complained the entire time hopefully she wont make me do it next year.
my wife doesn't bug me to much, but I know that everyday that I don't put them on, she is getting more and more mad

I changed out a engine mount and a wheel bearing today on a buddies 02 civic, big thanks to Carl (I Lean) for pressing in the wheel bearing and hub for us, much better than trying to beat it in.

rholbrook

Rode the I-15 wash with my family today. 50 miles on the dirtbikes. The wife crashed and skinned up her arm. She still had fun. Yesterday my 11 yr old hit his first wash out doing about 25 mph. Bruised his leg and side as he went over the bars. Scared him because it knocked the breath out of him

airmanwilliams

Just bought 2 of these. :D

KGrHqFn0FBZvMZEmuBQbEcPj57w60_57.jpg

jeeper

I live my life 1 dumpster at a time
New clutch and axles in my Elantra today.. Took about 10 hours. No lift, just jack on the driveway.

airmanwilliams

Found a 2002 civic ex with a 5spd trans yesterday for $600, problem is it has about 180k miles and the timing belt broke and bent valves. So now im looking at what it will cost to get going and if its worth the hassle.Body and interior are in amazing shape besides the headlights which are beyond be able to clean up but I would replace them with hid projectors anyways due to my bad night vision.

Anyone know of a good place either online or local to get prices on a 1.7L vtec motor?