WHAT DID YOU DO TODAY? WHAT IS YOUR QUESTION? LETS TALK ABOUT IT!!!

airmanwilliams

Anyone know where I can get a rebuild kit for a Coleman powermate 6311 air compressor?

Saw this in my neighbors scrap trailer and had to pull it out.:D

Attachments

• 0406131941.jpg
    0406131941.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 10

Cascadia

Undecided
It;s usually cheaper to buy a new compressor all together for Coleman, Craftsman and other brands like that. So most parts and repair places don't end up carrying the parts. At least that's been my experience.

airmanwilliams

It;s usually cheaper to buy a new compressor all together for Coleman, Craftsman and other brands like that. So most parts and repair places don't end up carrying the parts. At least that's been my experience.

Thank you. Do I need to look for the same cfm size? Not sure what I need to look for when searching for a new compressor.

Box Rocket

bored
Small upgrade to my lighting on Saturday. Had a pair of Hella Black Magics on the front of the Tacoma.

Here's how it was.
_MG_0629.jpg

I found a good deal on some Hella Optilux 7" HIDs (set of three) on another forum. Using them meant some changes to my bumper. The upper hoop wasn't tall enough, or wide enough for 3 lights so I cut it off. The light tabs for the Black Magics were too close to the grill so the HIDs wouldn't fit with the internal ballasts on the back. So I fabbed up a simple bracket that mounted the lights about 1" higher and about 3" forward of the old tabs. All in all it worked out well and the new lights fit will. Much better visibility at night for sure. Higher speed stuff out in the desert I was constantly outrunning the BlackMagics. I've got lots more distance with these HIDs so it should be better.
HID_18_zps73713d87.jpg

Old tabs are still there but the new bracket is too
HID_20_zps0ded977f.jpg

HID_16_zps1497f4bf.jpg

HID_06_zpsb7472751.jpg

HID_05_zpsbeeacf60.jpg

HID_10_zpsd86925d0.jpg

HID_01_zps001fc245.jpg

Box Rocket

bored
my offroad trailer has been running 80 series wheels with some old 315s I got a while back. They've worked good but are just a touch too big in the fenders. 99% of the time they are fine but a big hit will knock them into the fenders. the last thing I want is to shred a trailer tire while bombing down a road in the Swell or something like that.

When I got the new 33x12.50s on the Tacoma I had my full set of 33x10.50s that I took off of it. I kept one as a spare for the Tacoma but still had the other 3. So I got a couple old school 4Runner rims from Ricsrx that i could use with the 33x10.50s. This gave me a little more room in the fenders on the trailer so I don't worry about bottoming them out. I had one other matching wheel already so it gives me a spare for the trailer now, and essentially 3 more tires that could be used in a pinch as spare on the Tacoma. I painted up the 4Runner wheels last night since they were pretty hammered. turned out ok.

My trailer before with the 35's

crappy phone pic of the 'new' 4Runner wheels after they were painted and on the trailer. Little more room.

frieed

Jeepless in Draper
Supporting Member
I made a knock down target for 22lr that folds flat for storage
I hope the 3/16 mild steel holds up to the incredible penetration of 22lr
Now if I only had some ammo...

IMG_1834.JPG

IMG_1835.JPG

STAG

On my grind
I'd assume about $50/ea. to have them hottanked. I paid $60 for my jeep 4.0 and it came back without a speck of dirt or grease on it. Completely worth it IMO.