What trails do you want to complete in the next 2 years?

LT.

I am pathetic. I haven't wheeled since moab easter jeep safari in 2011. Not one thing has been crossed off my list. However, my priorties have changed since then. I am now a daddy and i just can't stand to be away from my baby. Yep, I am whooped by my little girl and I wouldn't change it for the world.

LT.

Cascadia

Undecided
I am the exact same way LT. Haven't wheeled since I got my 4 door Tacoma which was probably 20 months ago. I made a deal with my wife when she got pregnant that I would give up some stuff. One of them was wheeling. She sacrificed way more than I had to. He is 18 months now and I love every second. I hope I can get something and start wheeling again within a year. But I won't do it at the expense of time away from my boy. They'll be coming along.

In short form, my trail list to conquer hasn't gotten any shorter. :eek:

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Canning Stock Route - check
Alaska
Utah Converse (4 to 3) on a dirtbike
Utah Traverse
Utah Inverse
Circumnavigate Utah
Finish Vegas to Reno race
Finish Baja 1000 race - check
Jarbidge, NV has been on my hitlist for years
I would like to do a SLC to So.Lake Tahoe on the PET again
Gold Pass/Atlantic City, Wyoming
Butch Cassidy/Outlaw chasing

I've knocked off a couple of the big ones this past year. Still plenty more to come...

LT.

Casciadia- I couldnt agree more. My babys time is coming when she can go out with me. Chestonscout will hopefully agree to build me a proper cage for the beater. Then it will be ready for wheeling with the family.

LT.

sixstringsteve

wheeling/camping and spending time with family don't have to be mutually exclusive. True, I don't have kids, but I can guarantee it's not going to get in the way of my camping. It's not for everyone, but a lot of guys have been able to camp with infants. Davy's daughter, Cedar, for instance... camping at 3 weeks... And she's a little rockstar now.

In fact, the thing I'm most excited about is sharing my camping experiences with kids.

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
wheeling/camping and spending time with family don't have to be mutually exclusive. True, I don't have kids, but I can guarantee it's not going to get in the way of my camping. It's not for everyone, but a lot of guys have been able to camp with infants. Davy's daughter, Cedar, for instance... camping at 3 weeks... And she's a little rockstar now.

In fact, the thing I'm most excited about is sharing my camping experiences with kids.

x2. The Greens brought their baby boy Kolby out to the FYTO a few years back when he was literally a month old. They now have another boy and haven't stopped camping yet. If/when kids enter my life, we won't let it hamper our activities rather we'll share them as my parents did.

Bart

Now that I'm back to a buggy the trails have changed.
New trails:
Helldorado II in Delta
Britney Spears - Check
New BFE trails - Check
New Montrose trails

Trails to revisit:
Coyote Canyon - Check
Die Trying and other Montrose trails I've done
Johnson Valley
St George buggy trails - Check
Delta trails

awesome list!
i bet your rig would do great on the montrose !

Have you done boulder canyon or is that on the new Montrose trail list?

Not quite half way through my list, but made a good dent in it. Feel bad I had the buggy in Johnson Valley and didn't get to hit one trail.

Have not done Boulder Canyon as it was not in play when we used to go there. Really want to get back and run it. I think the buggy would rock there.

RogueJeepr

Here!
Once I get my new rig lifted, Id like to complete . Check
Pony Exspress w/ the teardrop Check
Around Great salt lake, Lucin , sun tunnels, ect Check
Top of the world (moab) Check
dead horse point confluence Check
Golden spike (maybe)
Skyline drive

Short list so far.

Golden spike and Skyline will be next year.

AaronPaige

Congrats on another baby sounds like your enjoying our time with them, but if you can get them out with you my baby girl is two now but loves wheeling and I have never had anyone complane when she shows up...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 11
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 13

LT.

Congrats on another baby sounds like your enjoying our time with them, but if you can get them out with you my baby girl is two now but loves wheeling and I have never had anyone complane when she shows up...

Thank you. I couldn't agree more. I need to have a proper cage built and have some sort of a soft top built for the beater. No sense in taking my baby out before then.

LT.

zukijames

steve is this realistic or is it like dream trails.. i'll do a realistic list and wait tell i hear back from you

buggy:
hanging tree
smashing pumpkins
coyote canyon
21 road
billings
boulder canyon
delta trails

Rover:
Log canyon( planned trip october 19th 2012) done
the pickle
mineral basin, forest lake, mary ellens gulch / forestlake and mineral done
snakes
maybe the rim with you? but i think with no locker and such a heavy rig i'd be slowing you down
kane creek
poison spider/golden spike/i cant remeber the other one that is part of that trail gold bar rim?
metal masher
lots of 1 or 2 night camping trips.. not ready for the long haul expo stuff yet
more of the easy moab stuff i never got to see because my buggy wasn't street legal
done thats not on the list
steel bender, flat iron mesa,greenday, part of strike ravine, hells revenge, prichett canyon

not done near as much lately as I wanted to

zukijames

buggy:
hanging tree done
smashing pumpkins
coyote canyon
21 road
billings
boulder canyon
delta trails

hells
greenday
upper heldorado
cliffhanger
behind the rocks

Rover:
Log canyon( planned trip october 19th 2012) done
the pickle
mineral basin, forest lake, mary ellens gulch / forestlake and mineral done
snakes
maybe the rim with you? but i think with no locker and such a heavy rig i'd be slowing you down
kane creek
poison spider/golden spike/i cant remeber the other one that is part of that trail gold bar rim?
metal masher
lots of 1 or 2 night camping trips.. not ready for the long haul expo stuff yet
more of the easy moab stuff i never got to see because my buggy wasn't street legal

steel bender
flatiron Mesa
hells
prichett