Words and Phrases I HATE!!!

glockman

I hate Jeep trucks
irregardless gets me every time.
Wench as in "I'm selling my traylor with a wench" Classic KSL. I actually sent him a text asking if she could cook.

At work I get stripping instead of striping.

Bro has got to be stopped.
SWAG never really pissed me off until some one told me it stands for Stuff We All Get as in for free. Now it pisses me off.

STAG

On my grind
Just acquired a new one;

"make me an offer"

How about no, mother****er, tell me what you are thinking you want to sell your stuff for so A: I don't offend you and B: you don't rip me off. /rant

ZUKEYPR

I need clarification, could you be more "Pacific".

Quit "axing" me questions.

"Edification" Had a boss that used it 100 times in a day. He was one of those guys working on his doctorate who probably couldn't figure out how to take a hamburger through a drive through window. Classic example that anyone can get a degree.

"H.E. Double Hockey Sticks" You thought it, now just say it.

"Frickin" Todd Hoffman of the Gold Rush show states that at least three dozen times an episode. I found it to be so annoying that I quit watching it. Makes you sound like a complete idiot.

"Extreme" The most over used word in the past decade! They tag anything and everything with "extreme" to bring something to market.

"That dog don't hunt" Especially coming from someone who probably has never physically touched a firearm let alone hunt with one.

I second or third "True Dat". Every time the father of my Granddaughter uses it I want to slap the "dat" right out of him.

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
"Extreme" The most over used word in the past decade! They tag anything and everything with "extreme" to bring something to market.

In true hipster fashion, RME was "extreme" before it was cool. :busted:

Which leads me to another phrase that's annoying. Before it was cool.

Kevin B.

Not often wrong. Never quite right.
Just acquired a new one;

"make me an offer"

How about no, mother****er, tell me what you are thinking you want to sell your stuff for so A: I don't offend you and B: you don't rip me off. /rant

And on the flip side, "what's the lowest you'll take?"

Bitch, if you're going to haggle, put some effort into it.

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
And on the flip side, "what's the lowest you'll take?"

Bitch, if you're going to haggle, put some effort into it.

THIS!!! I start jacking the price as I know those idiots are someone I'm not sure I even want to have casing my house. AT LEAST have the effort to come over before you are a jackass. As you mention, some effort would be nice. Cash talks, a texted promise doesn't do the property transfer as there's no $ in my hand. Cash talks, bullshit walks is the old saying

DaveB

Long Jeep Fan
After spending 8 weeks on a jury many years ago the phrase I came to detest was "I don't recall" which is the legal way of being dishonest in court.