Your Pic of The Day

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
Yeah, I guess it was too hard for the dodge folk to lift their groceries out of the back or something.
Other brands can’t really make fun though because Chevy has their weird tailgate with the step that also works as a laptop holder (I hate that commercial) and Ford has an old man post/handle built in. They’re all dumb as far as I’m concerned. I’m all for just the regular but dampened tailgate.

jeeper

Currently without Jeep
Said the strong young man. Wait till you’re older and worn out. I want a new tailgate👨🏼‍🦳
Other brands can’t really make fun though because Chevy has their weird tailgate with the step that also works as a laptop holder (I hate that commercial) and Ford has an old man post/handle built in. They’re all dumb as far as I’m concerned. I’m all for just the regular but dampened tailgate.

I just remove the tailgate altogether with the flat bed. All problems solved.

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member

The Super Duty step tailgate is WAY more awesome than I expected. The Gladiator tailgate is just a basic tailgate. Not old man approved