Your Pic of The Day

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
View attachment 153424View attachment 153425
Daughter needed some hours driving on her learners permit, so we did the alpine loop. So pretty! Can’t recall having done it in the snow before, as it’s usually closed during snow times. The natural scenic wonder around me was tempered a bit by my white knuckle fear of my 15 yr old sending us off the cliff edge or clipping an oncoming vehicle on the tiny lane passes. Was planning on going down in some combination of the two. She did pretty well, we survived to tell the tale.
You are fearless. 😳

Thursty

View attachment 153424View attachment 153425
Daughter needed some hours driving on her learners permit, so we did the alpine loop. So pretty! Can’t recall having done it in the snow before, as it’s usually closed during snow times. The natural scenic wonder around me was tempered a bit by my white knuckle fear of my 15 yr old sending us off the cliff edge or clipping an oncoming vehicle on the tiny lane passes. Was planning on going down in some combination of the two. She did pretty well, we survived to tell the tale.
My knuckles were white just reading this.

jeeper

Currently without Jeep
Miracles do happen. In this case, Candace did not open the letter while I was out of town. I may have come home to space in the driveway. I'm going to call and offer Branson and his family a tour of the @landcruisermuseum and see if he needs a job @ @cruiseroutfitters down the road.

View attachment 153426

I like seeing proactive and courageous kids.

I’m in to cover their entrance costs if there are any.

Jay5.9L

...I just filled the cup.
First snow of the year

Attachments

• A7B41D59-A32D-4EA3-B5C5-3CB537570EC3.jpeg
    A7B41D59-A32D-4EA3-B5C5-3CB537570EC3.jpeg
    163.8 KB · Views: 10
  • 74364BE5-527C-4727-838E-7E04FFAAF86C.jpeg
    74364BE5-527C-4727-838E-7E04FFAAF86C.jpeg
    115.2 KB · Views: 10

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
Sponsored by Vans much? 👀
Joshua has been into vans for a few years. Carlos just copies him cause he thinks his bro is cool. I hope one day they’ll see the light and stop wearing brands and just wear dumb joke shirts like me 🤣

Last edited: