Your Pic of The Day

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
I’m so sick of the snow that I’ve been shoveling it from the shaded north side of my house into the sun so it melts a couple days faster. Anybody else that sick of it? 🤣8A8AB5BE-40AC-4FEE-B1AB-30D6180D1BEA.jpegI’ve also been breaking up the stuff on the driveway that I refused to snowblow during that last storm.

Edit: I was just telling my coworker from Phoenix about this and he said it’s going to be 100 there this weekend. Now I feel better about the snow.

Last edited:

jeeper

Currently without Jeep
I also shovel the piles of snow build up out into the driveway or street to melt off faster when the sun shines. Earlier in the season my 5 car wide driveway was down to a 1.5 opening at the street. On a warm day I was able to clear most of it.

And by shovel, I mean plow. From a seat. With a button.

UNSTUCK

But stuck more often.
I’m so sick of the snow that I’ve been shoveling it from the shaded north side of my house into the sun so it melts a couple days faster. Anybody else that sick of it? 🤣View attachment 158672I’ve also been breaking up the stuff on the driveway that I refused to snowblow during that last storm.

Edit: I was just telling my coworker from Phoenix about this and he said it’s going to be 100 there this weekend. Now I feel better about the snow.
100? Not even close! 😂 Beautiful here right now. This won’t make you feel any better, but our winter has been just as “bad” as yours. Lots of rain and “cold” days. Much more so than normal. We are heating up quick though. Hopefully you guys don’t heat up so fast.

7856EB94-E92E-42C0-8056-0BA6CF84997B.jpeg

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
100? Not even close! 😂 Beautiful here right now. This won’t make you feel any better, but our winter has been just as “bad” as yours. Lots of rain and “cold” days. Much more so than normal. We are heating up quick though. Hopefully you guys don’t heat up so fast.

View attachment 158676
98 on Monday will have to be close enough to “100 over the weekend” I guess 🤷🏼‍♂️

kmboren

Recovering XJ owner anonymous
Day 8/7.
A quick trip up triple 7 with some friends and my friends friends. I drove the YJ and Katelynn and my wife were in the Buggy. Taching Katelynn to figure out her own line didn't work out so well first time. Pulled her backwards and made her do ot she did without any help. She learned from her mistakes. Screenshot_20230408_025722_Gallery.jpg20230407_131727.jpg