Your Pic of The Day

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
It’s not beautiful but it’s delicious! I never knew how hard it was to make the dough just hold an effin round shape. At least my 10 y/o says it’s the best pizza he’s ever had 🤣View attachment 165750
The bread machine made the dough super easy too. Literally put the ingredients in and tell it to go.

#nsmoothwantsallthegluten
If only you could convert that energy to buggy work.

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
Got 5 of these little buggers today in the HOA property around me. It was my first day messing with traps and I’m digging it (punny).
One of them was still very much alive and my neighbor that’s been working the traps with me was like “oh man they’re almost cute when you see them like that” and I was like “totally, can you hand me that hammer?”

Thud. The end.
IMG_2021.jpeg

Another one was caught by just its front leg and was making these creepy clicking noises at me. Spoiler alert he died too. I bet if that trap would’ve been left overnight he would’ve chewed it off and been running around in tripod format.

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
Got 5 of these little buggers today in the HOA property around me. It was my first day messing with traps and I’m digging it (punny).
One of them was still very much alive and my neighbor that’s been working the traps with me was like “oh man they’re almost cute when you see them like that” and I was like “totally, can you hand me that hammer?”

Thud. The end.
View attachment 165770

Another one was caught by just its front leg and was making these creepy clicking noises at me. Spoiler alert he died too. I bet if that trap would’ve been left overnight he would’ve chewed it off and been running around in tripod format.
They all must die.

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Camping @ Destination Outdoors in GA & NC with a group of auto journalists from a wide variety of outlets. The fall colors out here are amazing!! We're maybe a week or two past prime but it's still soooo gorgeous and nice to be camping with mid-50's overnight in late October.

20231027_173238.jpg
Keep them looking shiny. This is the new GX550.

20231029_083324.jpg
Our camp. 25 tents with the gorgeous Smoky Mountains as our back drop.

The journalists were super interesting folks and have some really neat automotive stories. One of my favorite is a gentleman named Jeff Teague who does Toyota reviews as 'ToyotaJeff' (and other reviews as 'AutoJeff' I believe). The guy is a reincarnation of Chris Farley that loves automobiles.

Last edited:

DAA

The double walk was totally worth it though.

20231026%20Cedar%20Mesa-91.jpg

- DAA

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
I got 2 more of these little dickheads last night after my post and then 6 more today. A few more have been alive because I got to them so fast. I’m feeling pretty solid about the progress so far. My neighbor even wrote an email to the HOA to tell them they should reimburse us for the traps since all 13 that we’ve killed have been in the open space. They’ll say no but it’s fun to bug them.
IMG_2026.jpeg
This one was very much un-alive as he got gopherhawk’d right in the face 🤣