Your Pic of The Day

kmboren

Recovering XJ owner anonymous
My brother came over with his youngest, and my wife, boys, and I spent the afternoon at the lake. It was a beautiful afternoon. Water was brisk, but I got used to it quickly. Nearly 90 today. It's probably one of the last warm days we will have this year.

20231019_161303.jpg20231019_172451.jpg20231019_172451.jpg

Attachments

• 20231019_161254.jpg
    20231019_161254.jpg
    371.2 KB · Views: 2

RustEoldtrux

RustEoldtrux
Half way up Wolf Creek Pass from the Pagosa side. Colors are past their prime but still pretty awesome. Drove over 500 miles to see daughters family in Cheyenne and tend the grandkids while the parents take a few days away. I went through Leadville for the first time, the Climax mine is impressive.

Attachments

• IMG_1737.jpeg
    IMG_1737.jpeg
    640.4 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_1736.jpeg
    IMG_1736.jpeg
    648.9 KB · Views: 20

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
I’m changing my pic of the day. The gophers are getting bad in the HOA property surrounding my house and the neighbor and I have tried poisonous bait and some other stuff but finally had enough. I borrowed 5 gopherhawk traps from my bro and I’m out of town but in one my neighbor already got one. Woot! I hope the little bastard suffered…
Attach0.jpeg

kmboren

Recovering XJ owner anonymous
I’m changing my pic of the day. The gophers are getting bad in the HOA property surrounding my house and the neighbor and I have tried poisonous bait and some other stuff but finally had enough. I borrowed 5 gopherhawk traps from my bro and I’m out of town but in one my neighbor already got one. Woot! I hope the little bastard suffered…
View attachment 165559
I hate gophers. We have used the old metal spring traps with decent success. They were fairly mild this year, thankfully. Hopefully they stay that way.

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
I hate gophers. We have used the old metal spring traps with decent success. They were fairly mild this year, thankfully. Hopefully they stay that way.
I just want to get them under control and then we’ll do a castor oil barrier around the perimeter of our yards and slowly push it into the HOA property. People swear by that method

glockman

I hate Jeep trucks
In my teens I evacuated the entire science building at UVU smoke bombing gophers right next the the HVAC inlets :rofl:

I just want to get them under control and then we’ll do a castor oil barrier around the perimeter of our yards and slowly push it into the HOA property. People swear by that method
Utah Air Guns has many available solutions that would be much more fun than castor oil.

02SE

View attachment 165559

jeeper

I live my life 1 dumpster at a time
My FB memories from 10 years ago are the day I went back up to recover my dirt bike from AF canyon. It was a long day for sure.

I had lost control on a rock face way up above forest lake, and watched the bike fall from my hands down the mountain cliff until it was out of sight. That was followed by a very long and cold walk out. Many miracles happened that night though to make it significantly less miserable than it could have been.

1397678_596557597048292_1290532629_o.jpg

Made a little easier when @TurboMinivan and his neighbor (Ryan?) came to Forest lake to take the bike down from there.

1404599_596557623714956_1114861371_o.jpg

Tonkaman

My FB memories from 10 years ago are the day I went back up to recover my dirt bike from AF canyon. It was a long day for sure.

I had lost control on a rock face way up above forest lake, and watched the bike fall from my hands down the mountain cliff until it was out of sight. That was followed by a very long and cold walk out. Many miracles happened that night though to make it significantly less miserable than it could have been.

1397678_596557597048292_1290532629_o.jpg

Made a little easier when @TurboMinivan and his neighbor (Ryan?) came to Forest lake to take the bike down from there.

1404599_596557623714956_1114861371_o.jpg
Oh man that was nuts! Glad you didn’t go off the edge with it!