Your Pic of The Day

STAG

On my grind
The slam will likely be a winter project anyways so the snow (for this winter) isn’t really going to be an issue 😁

Plus I’m keeping the Gladiator so I still will have that.

I have to assess and see how slammed with it I want to go. I do know I want airbags and not static. But we’ll see if it warrants any serious frame modifications or even a body drop 😅 if it doesn’t look like it will be too difficult to get ‘er low enough then I won’t go crazy with it.

Last edited:

STAG

On my grind
A dream truck of mine. Congrats.
The simplicity of a GM truck of this era is what was a dealmaker. I didn’t want crazy electronics and systems I wouldn’t be able to diagnose and repair myself.

The price was right and it’s in relatively good shape for a 19 year old vehicle.

I am excited for it. I’m not in love with the ‘cat-eye’ fascia but that will be remedied.

jeeper

I live my life 1 dumpster at a time
What do you value that trailer at, like appraised value🤣

Trailer math is different.

I bought a sxs that came on a trailer. So that trailer was basically free.

I bought another trailer for cheap. That trailer got used hundreds of times and thousands of miles. So each use was less than $1. I also used it to earn income, so it actually paid me to own it.
Then I sold that trailer for way more giving me a 450% return on my original purchase on top of the income it earned.

Then I sold the first free trailer. I bought this one for about 1/2 of what I sold the others for.

Now I have a new tax write off for my business this year because I bought a new trailer, literally putting money back in my pocket.

So buying a new trailer for free paid me thousands of dollars. Trailer math.

😁

Last edited:

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member

I bought another trailer for cheap. That trailer got used hundreds of times and thousands of miles. So each use was less than $1. I also used it to earn income, so it actually paid me to own it.
Then I sold that trailer for way more giving me a 450% return on my original purchase on top of the income it earned.

Then I sold the first free trailer. I bought this one for about 1/2 of what I sold the others for.

Now I have a new tax write off for my business this year because I bought a new trailer, literally putting money back in my pocket.

😁
1697751357175.gif

DAA

😁

The only time I've ever been like "hmmm... maybe trailers don't just TOTALLY suck...".

- DAA

SoopaHick

Certified Weld Judger
Also I dug into the foot pedal for my TIG welder to see if it really was the issue with the amperage control I've been having lately. Was hoping it would be a small wiring disconnect that I could fix quickly.......

Looks like the past owner booty fab'd this foot pedal.... it's.... special.... and I am just going to buy a new one because this is ridiculous.

IMG_1557.jpeg
IMG_1558.jpeg