Your Pic of The Day

glockman

I hate Jeep trucks
I am too lazy to do any kind of trip report so I’ll just do a Hole In The Rock photo dump

View attachment 166187View attachment 166188View attachment 166189View attachment 166190View attachment 166191View attachment 166192
While we were at the overlook my friend noticed a problem on the leaf springs on his Cherokee. He at some point broke both the center pins on the springs and things were starting to move. Our plan was to spend Saturday night at the top of the Rincon overlooking the lake but that was scrapped when we knew we were going to try and nurse it out. We made it as far as the slick rock when you start to drop off Grey Mesa before it got to the point that it was time to abandon it get out and get part. He had somebody get the parts Saturday we drove home and got into town around 1am slept for a few hours and went back in with the RZRs to fix it. #xjproblems.
View attachment 166193View attachment 166194View attachment 166195
That trail is cursed. It's not even difficult but it seems to break a lot of rigs.

kmboren

Recovering XJ owner anonymous
I am too lazy to do any kind of trip I’ll just do a Hole In The Rock photo dump

View attachment 166187View attachment 166188View attachment 166189View attachment 166190View attachment 166191View attachment 166192
While we were at the overlook my friend noticed a problem on the leaf springs on his Cherokee. He at some point broke both the center pins on the springs and things were starting to move. Our plan was to spend Saturday night at the top of the Rincon overlooking the lake but that was scrapped when we knew we were going to try and nurse it out. We made it as far as the slick rock when you start to drop off Grey Mesa before it got to the point that it was time to abandon it get out and get part. He had somebody get the parts Saturday we drove home and got into town around 1am slept for a few hours and went back in with the RZRs to fix it. #xjproblems.
View attachment 166193View attachment 166194View attachment 166195
My daughter Katelynn and I came up with a Cherokee algorithm, for every Cherokee/Comanche that is on the trail there is a 25% chance of failure.

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
29 gophers in 15 days. This guy looks like he died happy. I posted on our neighborhood FB page that I’ll do house (errr yard?) calls for $15 a pop. Just trying to pay for the traps and satiate the blood lust. I have one client already.
Attach0.jpeg

DAA

Supporting Member
29 gophers in 15 days. This guy looks like he died happy. I posted on our neighborhood FB page that I’ll do house (errr yard?) calls for $15 a pop. Just trying to pay for the traps and satiate the blood lust. I have one client already.
View attachment 166208

That does not look like a happy face to me. Looks more like a just caught my junk in my zipper face.

- DAA