Your Pic of The Day

Thursty

Today I found myself in northern Utah on some family business so, I took the opportunity to visit a place I hadn’t been to since I was a kid in the mid 80’s.
IMG_2271.jpegIMG_2269.jpeg
Then, I came home to coolest birthday cake I’ve ever had in my life. (cake was my daughters idea 😎)
IMG_2274.jpeg

Last edited:

DAA

20231026_Camping-30.jpg

- DAA

The_Lobbster

Installing 4 new heat pumps with 2 new furnaces in the HVAC training lab at work. Felt like fishing here for compliments after one of my guys I’m over was recognized for his work on this project, and I was not. Kinda confused about that, as I’m his lead, and my other tech was not recognized either, and we’ve all been in on this thing…..but guess I’ll let it slide this time 🤷🏼‍♂️

IMG_0192.jpeg

Last edited:

jeeper

I live my life 1 dumpster at a time
Installing 4 new heat pumps with 2 new furnaces in the HVAC training lab at work. Felt like fishing here for compliments after one of my guys I’m over was recognized for his work on this project, and I was not. Kinda confused about that, as I’m his lead, and my other tech was not recognized either, and we’ve all been in on this thing…..but guess I’ll let it slide this time 🤷🏼‍♂️

View attachment 166571

I think you deserve an award.

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆

UNSTUCK

But stuck more often.
It’s probably all because the one doesn’t have the nice angled pipe like the other three have. Points lost for non symmetry. Sorry man. 😂

STAG

On my grind

View attachment 166571
My honest opinion, is you should look at the compliment he got as if it were also directed towards you, as he likely wouldn’t have gotten it without your input. They didn’t say it, but it’s derivative.