Your Pic of The Day

TRD270

Emptying Pockets Again
Supporting Member
Still have the Husky set my grandma gave my cousins and I around 1995? Amazingly still have all the pieces, though it’s mostly supplementing my missing sockets in my tool box 😂 the case lost it’s structural integrity about 10 years ago from bouncing around in 4x4s

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
My parents gave me a folding Crescent brand set when I was a teen. I've lost some of the pieces but still have quite a few and I have a lot of fun memories with them.

UNSTUCK

But stuck more often.
Livys friend is an aspiring photographer wanting to specialize in the automotive world. They went out for a photo shoot the other night.

DSC_1191.jpeg

IMG_3392.jpeg

By the way, we did our second autocross last Saturday. We were close again with my best time one second faster than hers. We had instructors again. Next race we will drive with each other. I think I can get her faster by yelling at her to go faster. One thing the instructors wouldn’t do.

kmboren

Recovering XJ owner anonymous
Welding upside down on a flat bed that is off the truck. Basically doing it blind hoping I am in the right spot. I then used my camera on my phone to verify. This was a funny series.

1st pass. Looked decent but no where near melting the 2 pieces together.
20231215_160534.jpg

2nd pass trying to connect the the weld.
20231215_160833.jpg

3rd time is the charm.

20231215_161200.jpg

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
Got some carts put together today- from the tool deals thread. I got a lot of tools moved into the 5 drawer cart and added a few color-matched accessories. My garage is going to have a merry Christmas and so is HF with how much money they got from me today. IMG_2487.jpeg