Your Pic of The Day

02SE

We had a rider go down in our group today.
Not a lot of fun.
I’ll leave the GRAPHIC photos as a thumbnail. Click if desired.

View attachment 176703
View attachment 176704

His floor boards drug the ground in the curve and i think it startled him. He stood the bike up and then locked the back brake, ended up low siding into a guardrail. I watched it all happen. Not awesome.

That road rash stings. Sorry to see it.

Gravy

Ant Anstead of Dirtbikes
Supporting Member
What is the rear tire? Is it on the stock rim?
Rear tire to front to gain some height.
Kenda Trackmaster rear.
It's got a bunch of Warp 9 stuff.
I think it may have some aftermarket wheels as well?

The brakes stink, I've got to bleed them. But for aggressive riding, I think it'll still need a beefier brake package.
I disconnected the brake switches so it won't throttle cut anymore because that's horrible.

Really fun machine though!

rholbrook

I am at a point in my life where I have started looking at my bucket list. Normandy was near the top so I decided to make it happen. June marked the 80th anniversary and it was better than I had hoped it would be. I lost an uncle in WWII but he was in Okinawa when he was killed by a mortar. Injured on mother's day, passed on father's day. My grandparents brought his body back home to Bountiful in the late 60s. I could not imagine losing one son let alone three during the D Day invasion. I did go other places and took lots of pictures but they pale in comparison. We spent a four days in Paris, two in Normandy, one in Versailles and two London. My oldest son, Jaxon told asked if he and his girlfriend could come and if they could, he would propose to her in Paris. Jennifer, my wife, of course was all over that idea so they came along. Jaxon's girlfriend had no idea, they had talked about getting engaged at Christmas. She said yes so that was good. I had to go back to the Barrow Market in London to get my chocolate strawberries again. Last year I got them for breakfast and lunch for three days straight. This trip it was breakfast, lunch and diner. Lunch I got bananas added to it.
IMG_3455.jpgIMG_3460.jpgIMG_3445.jpgIMG_3449.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_3477.jpg
    IMG_3477.jpg
    347.7 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_3496.jpg
    IMG_3496.jpg
    290.9 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_9024.jpg
    IMG_9024.jpg
    454.1 KB · Views: 14

anderson750

I'm working on it Rose
I am at a point in my life where I have started looking at my bucket list. Normandy was near the top so I decided to make it happen. June marked the 80th anniversary and it was better than I had hoped it would be. I lost an uncle in WWII but he was in Okinawa when he was killed by a mortar. Injured on mother's day, passed on father's day. My grandparents brought his body back home to Bountiful in the late 60s. I could not imagine losing one son let alone three during the D Day invasion. I did go other places and took lots of pictures but they pale in comparison. We spent a four days in Paris, two in Normandy, one in Versailles and two London. My oldest son, Jaxon told asked if he and his girlfriend could come and if they could, he would propose to her in Paris. Jennifer, my wife, of course was all over that idea so they came along. Jaxon's girlfriend had no idea, they had talked about getting engaged at Christmas. She said yes so that was good. I had to go back to the Barrow Market in London to get my chocolate strawberries again. Last year I got them for breakfast and lunch for three days straight. This trip it was breakfast, lunch and diner. Lunch I got bananas added to it.
View attachment 176743View attachment 176745View attachment 176746View attachment 176744
Normandy is on my list of places to visit.

1969honda

Supporting Member
Normandy is such a humbling and cool place. Not including deployments (obviously for different reasons) it was the best trip I have ever been on, hands down.

Pile of parts

Shit... what are you running tomorrow?
We've done Scratch and Dent, Calamity, Cactus 2 and came Down Topless. Die Tryin was the most fun. I'm not sure, but I think Cactus 1 will be on the schedule and possibly Death Row. I walked Death Row yesterday. It looks tough! I honestly don't know what else is out there. Headed home on Sunday. I was going to check if you were around and maybe get to Grand Junction early and run Billings before I head home. Just a thought...

Greg

I run a tight ship... wreck
Admin
We've done Scratch and Dent, Calamity, Cactus 2 and came Down Topless. Die Tryin was the most fun. I'm not sure, but I think Cactus 1 will be on the schedule and possibly Death Row. I walked Death Row yesterday. It looks tough! I honestly don't know what else is out there. Headed home on Sunday. I was going to check if you were around and maybe get to Grand Junction early and run Billings before I head home. Just a thought...

Jealous... I totally spaced off the invite after a hellish week at work. I was planning on a Fall Colors run on Sunday, somewhere around Ouray.