Your Pic of The Day

Thursty

Pic is technically from last night but I just got home and I’m going through pics/videos. My little girl killed it this week. She turned 5 on Monday so we celebrated her birthday there. But over the course of three days in Disneyland & DCA I walked 37.62 miles. We got up at 6:30 every morning and stayed in the parks until 11:30 the first night, 10:30 the second night and midnight the third night. Those were some long days and my kiddos did great. It really is a wildly fun experience and I’m happy to be a Disneyland dad.
View attachment 176639
I’m with you Nate. I love Disneyland with the kiddos. IMG_3398.jpeg

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
That is insanely awesome. I wish all CDL drivers got to go through this.
I definitely learned a few tricks during this course. Mostly in the cars, but I learned that I wasn’t using my ABS system to its fullest potential. Ask me about it the next time we’re on dirt or snow, and we’ll all practice it together.

In short, if you have a working ABS braking system, don’t be afraid of the grinding noise/feel when they activate. Mash that pedal to the floor and keep it there when you’re in an emergency situation.

I also learned about Spotted Cow Ale. Apparently it’s only sold in Wisconsin and the people here won’t shut up about it. It’s pretty freakin awesome.

IMG_8456.jpeg

Reactions: DAA