Your Pic of The Day

Thursty

Pic is technically from last night but I just got home and I’m going through pics/videos. My little girl killed it this week. She turned 5 on Monday so we celebrated her birthday there. But over the course of three days in Disneyland & DCA I walked 37.62 miles. We got up at 6:30 every morning and stayed in the parks until 11:30 the first night, 10:30 the second night and midnight the third night. Those were some long days and my kiddos did great. It really is a wildly fun experience and I’m happy to be a Disneyland dad.
View attachment 176639
I’m with you Nate. I love Disneyland with the kiddos. IMG_3398.jpeg

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
That is insanely awesome. I wish all CDL drivers got to go through this.
I definitely learned a few tricks during this course. Mostly in the cars, but I learned that I wasn’t using my ABS system to its fullest potential. Ask me about it the next time we’re on dirt or snow, and we’ll all practice it together.

In short, if you have a working ABS braking system, don’t be afraid of the grinding noise/feel when they activate. Mash that pedal to the floor and keep it there when you’re in an emergency situation.

I also learned about Spotted Cow Ale. Apparently it’s only sold in Wisconsin and the people here won’t shut up about it. It’s pretty freakin awesome.

IMG_8456.jpeg

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
3:50 am wake up call from our master bath mirror that wanted to leave this earth
View attachment 176485

I don't want to see my GC ever again. I'll likely get arrested if I do. What a cheap son of a bitch. I paid him SOLID $ to not cut corners on this house. Corners were cut wherever he could. I feel like I got taken to the cleaners. It'll be at least another 6-7 years before I pay off his bullshit work on this house (assuming I pay the mortgage as scheduled)
From the glass covered floor to this. 20240926_223117.jpg

Now, on to the bridal shower prep for Saturday. (Don't I have a Jeep all blown apart in the garage waiting for color?)

Rot Box

Diesel and Dust
Supporting Member

anderson750

I'm working on it Rose
Red Dog? Haven't thought of that in years! For a few years in college, that was our "compromise beer" between the dudes who liked Coors and the dudes who liked Bud.
Thats called PBR. My first PBR purchase was in college in around 1995. We were leaving the Pie and stopped by a 7-11. The amount of money we had in our pocket was enough to buy a cold pack of PBR. Been drinking it since as my non Bewilder beer of choice. I’ve been drinking it long before it became a hipster beer

jeeper

I live my life 1 dumpster at a time
We had a rider go down in our group today.
Not a lot of fun.
I’ll leave the GRAPHIC photos as a thumbnail. Click if desired.

IMG_2611.jpeg
IMG_2602.jpeg

His floor boards drug the ground in the curve and i think it startled him. He stood the bike up and then locked the back brake, ended up low siding into a guardrail. I watched it all happen. Not awesome.

Attachments

• IMG_4486.jpeg
    IMG_4486.jpeg
    480.1 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_4484.jpeg
    IMG_4484.jpeg
    480.2 KB · Views: 5

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Had a fantastic (and hot & tiring) week at the annual I4WDTA Testing for Certification week in New Mexico. We had 34 of our Association members from as far away as India in attendance as well as 15 candidates testing. We had 3 pass and a handful more get provisional status. They will work with a mentor to square up. 😎

IMG_0678.jpg20240926_073823.jpg20240925_193657.jpg
Screenshot_20240929_001034_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20240929_001223_Gallery.jpg