Your Pic of The Day

Trate D

Took the Jeep from Hobble creek to Provo canyon today to check out the leaves with the family.

I was disappointed to see that it looks like someone has broke down the fence to the “walking trail” so it can be accessed by 4 wheels again. Looking at maps it’s referred to as Camel back mountain trail. There is another spot to the right that people have created to go around the gate. It’s got a Forest service no vehicle access sign that has been ran over what looks like a hundred times. You can walk to the top in under 5 minutes but that’s too much effort for the assholes that keep going around it.

IMG_2054.jpeg
View back towards Spanish fork from the top of the trail. IMG_2056.jpeg
I am sure the Forest service has way bigger fish to fry but do you think this is worth mentioning?

jeeper

I live my life 1 dumpster at a time
I made the mistake of telling my wife “I think Amelia is a cute age for Disneyland” and next thing I knew, I’m poor.

Luckily I’m a fan of it all. Plus when things get tough I can remember that I survived this so I know I can do hard things 🤣
View attachment 176580

Paying all that money so your wife can stare at her screen in a different location is wild. ;)

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
Paying all that money so your wife can stare at her screen in a different location is wild. ;)
lol waiting for rope drop you have to plan your day and reserve a lighting lane for a ride you want to get on. I re-learn the whole process every couple of years and become an expert on it for 3 days.

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
lol waiting for rope drop you have to plan your day and reserve a lighting lane for a ride you want to get on. I re-learn the whole process every couple of years and become an expert on it for 3 days.

1727128353055.png

You could have bought a Gladiator for what a Disney trip costs (probably what you spent for lunch?). For SURE a NAPA compressor

Last edited: