Anyone into 3D printing?

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
Shit dog, that thing is NI$E! I can run 8 Ender's for the price, which is more practical for my specific purposes.

Cody

Stephen

Who Dares Wins
Printed this soap cup drain for the wife. Turned out nice and works well.
View attachment 167034

I was going to make one, but I figured my wife wouldn't use it anyways and still make the cup leak everywhere...

In fact, I don't even think she knows there's measurement markings on the damn cup. 🤦‍♂️
Your wives do laundry? Wow, lucky bastards. Next thing you're going to tell me is they do the dishes too! :D

glockman

I hate Jeep trucks
Your wives do laundry? Wow, lucky bastards. Next thing you're going to tell me is they do the dishes too! :D
If by dishes you mean the sex, then yes to both.

I was going to make one, but I figured my wife wouldn't use it anyways and still make the cup leak everywhere...

In fact, I don't even think she knows there's measurement markings on the damn cup. 🤦‍♂️
To be fair, my wife just throws the cup in the washer with the clothes, which is a pretty practical solution. However, it's winter and I need stuff to print and she thought it was cool.

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
I think this will be my next print. I need a 5" version too, so I might try my hand at modifying it later

Vice soft jaws (with magnets)