Buggy progress!!!

Bart

Looks killer. Glad to see you kept it and finished it. Now LET'S GO WHEELING!!!!
I know what you mean about the paint. Even the red I have is much more of a pain than black, I can just imagine what white would be like.
Bart

Caleb

1\4elliptic toy said:
OMG you really DO have a rig :p :D I have to admit I really like the color as well, SUPER nice looking. :cool:

thats the funny thing (actually rather pathetic)...since this board has been in existance I haven;t had a running rig, its always been under construction. This weekend is gonna be crunch time to get the last few details completed (hopefully) :D

thanks again guys:p

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
looking good c man! i am digging on the sides.

i understand what you mean about always working on something. i worked on my heep for about 2 years and it is nice to finally wheel it! there is light at the end of the tunnel buddy, just keep working! it is hard to be motivated anymore isn't it? well at least you didn't sell out of a project like some other members of the board... j/k

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
Supergper said:
thats the funny thing (actually rather pathetic)...since this board has been in existance I haven;t had a running rig, its always been under construction. This weekend is gonna be crunch time to get the last few details completed (hopefully) :D

thanks again guys:p

When and where is the shakedown run? I wanna go! I gotta see this thing in person! Looks so perty!!! :cool:

RockMonkey

Suddenly Enthusiastic
Dang. That's a freak'n cool looking buggy! :D I dig the white, but I'll never paint one of mine that color. It would be impossible to keep it clean-looking. I'm not a fan of black either, though. Stick a black chassis in the sun for a few seconds and you can no longer get near it without being burned.

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
We're heading down teh 9-10 to Moab. You should get it done and come break it in!

Cody

Caleb

SAJ said:
so did it get finished? any new pics?

sorry, just saw this...well, its kinda finished:D I need to tune my engine, I got a new chip for it to eliminate most everything and it is still running crappy...so tomorrow I am going to re-set the base idle and timing and go from there. no new pics either, looks pretty much the same as the other pics...since then I have had to take apart the whole interior pull the tranny (got it rebuilt) and put everything back in...I was hoping to go play with it this weekend but I doubt it will happen...so other than the engine tuning it is done (leaving the hood, grill, and cowl for another day)...