Egg Beater Build (AKA Scrambler)

webyepn

gone yeepn
i dig the build i cant wait to see it all come together im intently watching :D good luck and if you ever need an extra set of hands let me know i live in orem as well :cool:

Well thank you. Any time you want to come tear it up there is plenty to do...:D

webyepn

gone yeepn
On sunday I worked for better part of the day on patching holes and fixing rust spots. All and all it is coming along pretty good. Man I am having so much fun doing this... What a great experience
Picture 033.jpg

Picture 034.jpg

Picture 035.jpg

Picture 036.jpg

Picture 037.jpg

Picture 038.jpg

Picture 039.jpg

Picture 040.jpg

Picture 041.jpg

Picture 042.jpg

Bart

Looking great. The only way to learn auto body is to dive right in. The patches are looking good. I'm glad the tub turned out as well as it did. When you said you were having it blasted I got worried. I've seen some cars with lots of holes that suddenly appear after that. What are you going to run for taillights now?

webyepn

gone yeepn
Looking great. The only way to learn auto body is to dive right in. The patches are looking good. I'm glad the tub turned out as well as it did. When you said you were having it blasted I got worried. I've seen some cars with lots of holes that suddenly appear after that. What are you going to run for taillights now?

Ya know. You would think I would be better at it then beings That I have been in the industry for the last 17 years.. But I am a painter not much for a body man but have watched it long enough I have the basic's.

I am going to run the round ones instead of the ones that I had in there..

iamsparticus

Take your Rig to the Edge
I'm glad you did it right and got it blasted, the weldeds and patches look good, are you useing a mig welder? it will be sweet when your done, oh and i hear you on the saving money side, i'm poorer than a rat in england but the build must go on!

webyepn

gone yeepn
I'm glad you did it right and got it blasted, the weldeds and patches look good, are you useing a mig welder? it will be sweet when your done, oh and i hear you on the saving money side, i'm poorer than a rat in england but the build must go on!

Well I got one hell of a deal on the blasting.. So I couldn't pass it up.;)

Yes I am using a mig welder. It a 110.

Lol its all about doing the best you can on the budget you have...:D

Bart

Ya know. You would think I would be better at it then beings That I have been in the industry for the last 17 years.. But I am a painter not much for a body man but have watched it long enough I have the basic's.

I am going to run the round ones instead of the ones that I had in there..

DOH, should have known, those patches looked too good. Nice job for sure. Are you going to cut the 4" holes or buy the Lite Dots? I have a set of new Lite Dots that I can make a good deal on.

webyepn

gone yeepn
DOH, should have known, those patches looked too good. Nice job for sure. Are you going to cut the 4" holes or buy the Lite Dots? I have a set of new Lite Dots that I can make a good deal on.

I was going to cut 4" holes. But I have never heard of the lite dots. What are those I may consider them. I haven't bought anything yet.

Bart

I'm into them over $200 with shipping. I'd prolly let them go for around $160. They are brand new in the box.

webyepn

gone yeepn
I'm into them over $200 with shipping. I'd prolly let them go for around $160. They are brand new in the box.

Im having to watch were I spend all of my penny's so I think I will pass.:confused: Thank you so much for offering them to me though that is a really good deal..:eek:

Gander

I love jeeps?

So many stories and so little time. I'll upload picture of this weekend adventure soon.