Egg Beater Build (AKA Scrambler)

webyepn

gone yeepn
I have a crack on the inside of the frame as I have highlighted. My crack on the outside may not exist on yours cause of your frame mod.

Jdub, It is good to here from you.. I Still see you driving all over the place. I want to stop you and check out your rig.. Yes to your comment I boxed in the front part of the frame as you can see in the pic below the one you high lighted. Also I haven't taken pictures yet but where you high lighted behind the front brace I fish plated that and it carries to the plate that is on there. I will have to take some pics so you can see what I did.

webyepn

gone yeepn
misc07-10141.jpg

webyepn

gone yeepn
So tomorrow I am picking up the egg beater and take it over to sandblast and paint the frame. Then it goes back to Chad's to get the fuel pump, fuel lines and brake lines installed then back to my house to put the body and roll cage back in it then back to Chads to have the drivetrain installed. It's going to be a busy next couple of weeks.

jdub

Scrambler
I work at Bingham Cyclery in Provo, If you ever are in the area, good chances are I'm working. Your work looks great! Big tube/pipe is what I was talking to a wrangler guy about. Ever since the wranglers have had that pipe in the front of the frame the flex issues haven't been as bad.

_Auzzy_

Web Wheeling Extraordinaire
rides rough, maybe cause my leafs are out of a cherokee and my jeep doesnt way much in the rear end. but mine did not help with axle wrap, it still twisted the main leaf bout four inches back from the front eye-lit. i do plan to make a new pack minus the add-a-leaf. but like i said i think its cause my jeep doesnt way enough for it.

webyepn

gone yeepn
I work at Bingham Cyclery in Provo, If you ever are in the area, good chances are I'm working. Your work looks great! Big tube/pipe is what I was talking to a wrangler guy about. Ever since the wranglers have had that pipe in the front of the frame the flex issues haven't been as bad.

I will stop by for sure..