Northern Utah Freeze Your Tail Off 4

Westernhunter

Yeah, my OHC said 3* at 6:30 am. Great time. Good to meet some new faces. Thanks to all you guys who were so nice to my boy Charlie.

Bart

Wow, that looked like a lot of rigs. Did anyone get a count? Sounds real cold but looks like everyone had fun. Maybe next year for me.

Stephen

Who Dares Wins
Thanks everyone for coming! It was a great event and every year it gets better and better! Good times all around, glad everyone had fun.
Post up your pictures. we love seeing them and we'd like to pilfer a few for the "official" trip report.

ricsrx

Three things i will do different next year

1. strap my fire wood down better so it will not get bounced out going over the wash boards on the trip in.
2. try to drink less fluids so i dont have to get up (3 times)( old man problems)and freeze my b***s off in the middle of the night.
3. bring more fire wood so after i lose most of it going in i will still have some left to keep me warm.

SLC97SR5

IDIesel
Dec2012Freezeurtailoff150.jpg

Dec2012Freezeurtailoff129.jpg

Dec2012Freezeurtailoff121.jpg

Dec2012Freezeurtailoff174.jpg

Dec2012Freezeurtailoff172.jpg

Dec2012Freezeurtailoff206-1.jpg

RogueJeepr

Here!
Three things i will do different next year

1. strap my fire wood down better so it will not get bounced out going over the wash boards on the trip in.
3. bring more fire wood so after i lose most of it going in i will still have some left to keep me warm.

I was asking whose firewood I was picking up along the way for the first few rough miles . Nobody knew. Only a few small logs though. Im sure the rest went off the side of road.
I'll bring ya some next time.

frieed

Jeepless in Draper
Supporting Member
Sorry I missed it, hopefully next year. I just didn't want to consider adding that trip to the beginning of my 25 hr drive to Louisiana...