Northern Utah Freeze Your Tail Off 4

D

Deleted member 12904

Dugfab is out but im still going to cruse out solo.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Alright guys, this is tonight! Hope everyone is ready to stay warm in the freezing cold!

Just as a reminder, we'll be meeting in Delle at 6:00pm, and rolling out no later than about 6:30. If you can't meet us there, just follow the instructions and maps in the first post.

Also, we will be on CB Channel 21 for everyone with a CB.

See you all tonight!

D

Deleted member 12904

I went this morning to follow up with my community camp duty of everyone bringing firewood this year.
If only I could fit it all
2012-12-21_08-09-47_289.jpg

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

SLC97SR5

IDIesel
I looked quickly on google maps, what is the total mileage from the Bonneville gas exit to Brigham city? I show roughly 240 miles.

Any better ideas? My real question is, what is the distance from last fuel to the next available fuel?

Stephen

Who Dares Wins
I looked quickly on google maps, what is the total mileage from the Bonneville gas exit to Brigham city? I show roughly 240 miles.

Any better ideas? My real question is, what is the distance from last fuel to the next available fuel?

Plan on around 150 miles or so from the Speedway gas station to Corrine.

jentzschman

5* is what I kept hearing. At that temp, it all feels pretty much the same.

Thanks for sharing the invite. Had a great time. For next years, I think I will invest in a 0* bag! :)

Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk 2

blznnp

One of the people next to us said 3* I believe, took a while before my toes got warm, then the rest of me was luke warm. Had a good time and will be more cold prepared next year.

DAA

Supporting Member
I think Westernhunter saw 3* on his thermometer early this morning.

Good sleeping weather! :cool:

It had warmed up to like 8* or 9* by this time.

_MG_5197.jpg

_MG_5190.jpg

Good times! It was fun to see friends I don't see very often and meeting new ones.

Thanks for organizing it Steve!

- DAA

TRD270

Emptying Pockets Again
Supporting Member
Great trip, meeting more and more of you every time I make it out. Now we just need Brandon to upload his aerial footage

Rot Box

Diesel and Dust
Supporting Member
Kevin (big white Chevrolet) and I had a blast from start to finish. It was really nice catching up with old friends and meeting new people thanks everyone for the good times :cool: