Haters

Skylinerider

Wandering the desert
Just wanted to share, I have been sending off my concerns to companies that I have done business with in the past that support SUWA, and I actually got a response from Clif Bar, when I informed them that this wilderness bill would harm mtn biking in Utah.

Hi Curt,

Thank you for contacting us about our support of the SUWA.

I’m so sorry to hear about your disappointment and will certainly pass your comments on to the team.

According to one of our marketing managers: We began supporting them because they were trying to save Utah land from oil drilling. SUWA is not on our list of groups/programs to support in 2010.

I hope this information is helpful.

Please let me know if you have any additional questions, comments or concerns.

best,
xxxxxx

Clif Bar & Company

Consumer Services

utahluge

Finally Got My Truck!!
....I have been sending off my concerns to companies that I have done business with in the past....
If you don't mind, would you share a generic letter with us? Maybe have it on ohvfriendly.com?

It would just be something simple we could copy/paste into a doc editor (to put in company name) and then send of to companies we are curious about. I know I would send it to a local muffler shop I plan on going to (etc. etc.).

Caleb

Man, what resolution are you using? Welcome to the new century :D I'll shrink it down some tonight since I want it to be as compatible as possible.

Hopefully you're atleast 1024x768, it now fits fine on that resolution.

If you don't mind, would you share a generic letter with us? Maybe have it on ohvfriendly.com?

It would just be something simple we could copy/paste into a doc editor (to put in company name) and then send of to companies we are curious about. I know I would send it to a local muffler shop I plan on going to (etc. etc.).

I think it would be great to put a couple different "form" letters up that people can use to send in to companies. If anyone has any samples, let me know.

Corban_White

Hopefully you're atleast 1024x768, it now fits fine on that resolution.

That's what I'm at. You know your value at a company when they give you a 6yo laptop that only goes up to 1024x768, has to use a pci wireless adapter, and only has 2 usb ports-both of which are 1.1! :eek::D

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
That's what I'm at. You know your value at a company when they give you a 6yo laptop that only goes up to 1024x768, has to use a pci wireless adapter, and only has 2 usb ports-both of which are 1.1! :eek::D

haha yeah i have two 22" flat screens but my access to the site was blocked :rofl:

utahluge

Finally Got My Truck!!
haha yeah i have two 22" flat screens
It pays to be an IT guy. Two LCD's + Laptop + Only one mouse/keyboard for entire setup = 3 screens to work with. Windows + Linux (mostly on the linux side). Still doesn't compare to my last job. :D An entire wall of monitors for whatever we wanted. :D
(plus a laptop behind me)

Attachments

• Desk_At_Work.jpg
    Desk_At_Work.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 7