How many of you out there are going to get a dirt bike in the near future?

Cascadia

Undecided
Anyone know if it's possible to put e start on this bike or would I have to switch out cases? If that's the case it's not worth it. Also, I need to get some radiator braces. Would the xcf ones work or the sxf? I'm pretty sure it's the stock radiator so I'm thinking xcf? Any recommendations on brand or model? Same questions go for a skid plate?

Caleb

Anyone know if it's possible to put e start on this bike or would I have to switch out cases? If that's the case it's not worth it. Also, I need to get some radiator braces. Would the xcf ones work or the sxf? I'm pretty sure it's the stock radiator so I'm thinking xcf? Any recommendations on brand or model? Same questions go for a skid plate?

Not sure about that particular bike, but I can almost guarantee that if it's possible to put an e-start on, you will have to change out the side case.

I'll get you some pricing in the morning. :)

TROKITA

you can put an E starter, the problem is where the battery is going to go......

Cascadia

Undecided
Sweet ride! I'm planning to hit up AFC next Sunday if you want to get out on it
I don't ride on Sundays. Any other day I would be good to go. Thanks for the invite though. It looks like its going to be pretty muddy up there next Sunday since there is supposed to be a storm before then.

Last edited:

Cascadia

Undecided
you can put an E starter, the problem is where the battery is going to go......
I'm sure I could fab up a little battery retainer for under the seat. That's where it was on my xcfw. It's all the stuff going into the case that would probably need some mod I couldn't do.

GAR

Glad you got a bike again Tyson! so, when are we going riding? Thursday night AFC ride?

Cascadia

Undecided
Glad you got a bike again Tyson! so, when are we going riding? Thursday night AFC ride?
I don't have a headlight yet so it can't go in to the dark too much. How early can you go? I also need to get a new chain on first. This one is stretched too much and has some surface rust. But that should be fixed by then.

benjy

Rarely wrenches
Supporting Member
In the market for a new bike :D Don't really want to buy until February, but if a deal came along I couldn't pass on I would pick it up. Looking for a single track bike that will see the sand dunes 1-2 times/year. I'm a mellow rider and don't need unlimited power.

Ideal bike will be a 4 stroke 250 with electric start (although neither are deal breakers for a good deal). Budget is flexible depending on age and condition. Let me know if you see a good deal come along!

rholbrook

I just picked up a couple of CRF150Fs complete with headlights. I only needed one but I got a package deal and I have the second one sold already.

This means it is time to sell my sons 1997 XR100. I bought it this spring for him to learn how to use a clutch on and he has picked that up really fast. He is now ready for bigger and faster. We tried the CRF150R of Corbins but for where we ride its just too much bike or should I say not enough bottom end for trail ridding for him. This little XR just loves to lug way down low. Its a great little bike.

The GOOD
New front and rear tires
New chain and sprockets
New chain guide
All new brake cables
New clutch cable
New throttle cable
all new front and rear brakes
New Tusk Bark Busters
Runs great and starts on first kick.
Great beginner bike for kids
Honda, so it will run for ever.

The Bad
Very very slow oil leak on on kick starter seal. Havent looked at it to determine what I need to do to fix it.
Plastic is old body style, can me updated if you want to.

I am putting it on KSL for $800 but will take $700

IMG_1093.jpgIMG_1119.jpgIMG_1120.jpgIMG_1154.jpgIMG_1291.jpg

rholbrook

Anyone coming north from St. George have room for a couple of CRF150Fs? Size wise they are a little bigger than a 80cc bike. I can help with gas and if you have room I would appreciate it.

Thanks

Russ
eight oh one 2zero1 5eightnine1