How many of you out there are going to get a dirt bike in the near future?

Rusted

Let's Ride!
Supporting Member
Over the recent weeks my family has got into the dirt bike gig.

CRF450x
TTR125L
CR70
50R

dirtBikeFamily.jpg

Gravy

Ant Anstead of Dirtbikes
Supporting Member
I think I'd need more motor than a 100.
my last bike was a 200 4 stroke (honda 200xr clone) and it was barely enough motor.

I'm trying to keep up with my friend on his crf450x... I'm 50lbs less than him though.

Last edited:

sixstringsteve

26 hp, 150 lbs, 6 speeds, that's how :D

it's a 2T and WAY faster than an XR200. Not as much low end grunt, that's for sure. I'll bet my little bike will go 65-70 MPH.

rholbrook

Stratton, my FIL has a WR250 2 stroke he will sell and it is in your price range. Needs some love to clean it up but it runs good. I put a new throttle tube and grips on it in June so he could go riding with me. He is in his 60's so it doesnt get ridden hard.

zukijames

James you should come get that extra brake and fender and junk. I've been saving it from the trash for you in a big pile on my porch...
text me or message me your number or something 8018859813 i told maddie and she was really excited i've just been too lazy to head up there

we appreciate you holding them for her thanks a bunch

Gravy

Ant Anstead of Dirtbikes
Supporting Member
Bought this last night.
photobucket-25817-1346980882139.jpg

dog thinks it's pretty tasty.
99 YZ400F
Came with the desert tank, FMF pipe, full skid plates and new Maxxis tires.
It feels stupid fast.

My back is jacked up, but if the Chiropractor makes it better, I'd be down to ride this weekend.

Last edited:

Cascadia

Undecided
I realize it's the end of the season but that's why I was able to pick up an 07 ktm 250 xcf for $1800. It's in excellent shape, brand new tires, fmf exhaust with fs approved spark arrestor, 2 extra sprockets, extra clutch shifter, extra graphics, nice seat, and has a new sx motor in it. Even though it's a sx motor, the power is not too much and the power range is nice. I need to get some hand guards, radiator guards, a lighter weight skid plate, a chain, and a headlight. The bike seems pretty lightweight compared to my last 250.

KTM 250 XCF.jpg