Votes: 15 48.4%
  • DOMESTICS

Votes: 16 51.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

1\4elliptic toy

shenanigans!
Originally posted by yellowjacket
DUDE, you know I want to go to every meeting! I was looking at that section just today and Johnny had said it was going to be on a Sunday. I got excited then saw that it was yesterday!!!:mad: :mad:
HA ha!! (in my best nelson from the simpsons voice):D

SuperRunner

Turbo is my middle name
DUDE, you know I want to go to every meeting! I was looking at that section just today and Johnny had said it was going to be on a Sunday. I got excited then saw that it was yesterday!!!:mad: :mad:

Hehe, you should keep up on those things. Besides, it was on sunday. Why on earth would somebody have a meeting on sunday. I was very dissapointed in that.

Cruiser

look what i can do!!
Originally posted by SuperRunner

Hehe, you should keep up on those things. Besides, it was on sunday. Why on earth would somebody have a meeting on sunday. I was very dissapointed in that.

ROB..
shut up and get over it:p
you miss out on so much by going to Church..haha
you need to face the fact that it isn't the sunday curse that breaks things..its the Jackson family curse...:D

SuperRunner

Turbo is my middle name
Originally posted by cruiser

ROB..
shut up and get over it:p
you miss out on so much by going to Church..haha
you need to face the curse that it isnt the sunday curse that breaks things..its the Jackson family curse...:D

Ya know, you are right about one thing. I miss out on BREAKING THINGS, every time I went wheeling on sunday.

Hey Oly, what day was it when you broke your rear end, and had to leave your truck up corner canyon. Didn't you break something else up mineral basin too, and had to leave your truck up there, and that was on a sunday?

So, seems the Jackson curse rubbed off onto the Bradstreets. Bwahahahahaha!!! :D:D:D

Oh, by the way, I am moving to NC in a few weeks!

Cruiser

look what i can do!!

Ya know, you are right about one thing. I miss out on BREAKING THINGS, every time I went wheeling on sunday.

Hey Oly, what day was it when you broke your rear end, and had to leave your truck up corner canyon. Didn't you break something else up mineral basin too, and had to leave your truck up there, and that was on a sunday?

So, seems the Jackson curse rubbed off onto the Bradstreets. Bwahahahahaha!!! :D:D:D

Oh, by the way, I am moving to NC in a few weeks!

i never regret going though...:p and i allways have fun...
and if it breaks it just needed to be built better anyway...

so how many tranys and gears have you gone through!!! NOT ON SUNDAY
i'd tell but it is shamefull and i dont think you want others to know
:D :D :D :D

why are you going to NC???
are you going to work with Scott again?

Cruiser

look what i can do!!
I have broken 3. Nothing to be ashamed about, but I was not left stranded up in the mountains. That is what I am talking about.

Yeah, I am going to go work with Scott Mech and

www.zebaudio.com

sooo
leaving us for another guy... you ass hole
so dose he treat you right!!!!:D

what are you doing with all of your crap???

Cruiser

look what i can do!!
Ya, more like everybody else's crap!:D

OH I KNOW!!!
some even might be mine..

ROB
i have some of your crap at my house
eng stand, ect...
were do you want it??

SuperRunner

Turbo is my middle name
Tobin has a key, Nate has a key, I will probably give a key to a couple other people. You can have at most of the stuff in there except for the truck and my tools.

Skyetone

Kinda crabby latley
so you gonna run those 38's to NC? LOL I want on the "take robs stuff" bandwagon. got springs?
I think the yotes thing is alot like this thread. You think it's fun for a while and then you reaslise no one cares about you or the effort you try and put into it. so you don't do it. Plus i don't get yelled at for drinking beer at my house.
Colorado has to wait for the economy to pick up some. Plus I have "friends" like scout boy and suppershmucker to take advantage of...errrrr associat with here :)
BTW rob does that mean no EFI help? :)

SuperRunner

Turbo is my middle name
No, I bought Kelly's 35" bfg's. Hmm, springs, I may have a few. Not much though. Most of the stuff I have is supra stuff, but must be asked first, because some of it will have a small price tag.

Sky, I will try to squeeze in some time to play with your efi. I have about 20 people who want my help before I leave.

yellowjacket

Much more comfortable
Originally posted by Skyetone
Good luck and it was nice knowing you. Are you gonna stay RME?
Oh, Rob's sticking around on all the boards aren't ya Rob!! And he's not staying over there too long, he'll be back soon. He won't be able to be away from the rocks! Isn't that right Rob?!?!

BLH

I can tell you have never worked as Mechanic for living. But since I been out of it for while all look at it from my stuff and I will take working on either of my Jeeps over my Wife Honda Accord. But then again I could agree also cause Car she had before was a Ford Contour and it was worse. So I would say there isn't any different's now day's. They all Suck! That's why I'm going older year everytime I get new one. That's beauty of Jeep's you can build a old one from ground up new! War! 2003 Cj3 ( I Hope!)