• IMPORTS

Votes: 15 48.4%
  • DOMESTICS

Votes: 16 51.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ryan

Originally posted by Vonski
Hey Ryan, we were sent this banner and don't need it. Would you like to display it? :p

Hahaha, ohhh, haha, sheeeees, hahahahah, you're killin' me, ohhh, that's funy....okay, I'm okay, I swear...

Oh Von, BTW, I got those pictures back from Farmington. Here's one of you. Remember when you said "I'm gonna dominate SOMETHING this weekend, even if it isn't the competition..."

tuck

spud crawler
my logic was way off when I posted about s-t-y-l-e :D

I was only thinking about newer imports compared to older domestic vehicles.... newer domestics are ugly too.... and older imports are cool.

with that said, get whatever you like, i'd rather fix something that I like than drive a functional vehicle I don't like..... but that's just me.

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
Originally posted by Ryan

Hahaha, ohhh, haha, sheeeees, hahahahah, you're killin' me, ohhh, that's funy....okay, I'm okay, I swear...

Oh Von, BTW, I got those pictures back from Farmington. Here's one of you. Remember when you said "I'm gonna dominate SOMETHING this weekend, even if it isn't the competition..."

Von,,,,,,did you really say that?......maybe we should close this thread as it's bringing out the worst in all of us.......

Ryan

Originally posted by mbryson

Von,,,,,,did you really say that?......maybe we should close this thread as it's bringing out the worst in all of us.......

WEEEEEeellll, no. I guess he didn't reeeeally say that. Okay okay, I'm sorry. There. Can I go play now?:p

Ryan

I will not make any more goat jokes.

(and for the record...that banner has had me laughin' all day long:D )

toy73scout

A free scout I'll take it
I don't think scouts should be classed as anything but DEAD LEAD WEIGHT!! Have you ever had to pull one out of anything? DAMN there heavy.
ya sky just cuz your toy is to gutless to pull a real truck. hell what do you expect from a girly boy like sky get a real truck:D

Cruiser

look what i can do!!
i pulled a scout out of the mud once, no problem for my cruiser at all...
them gave him a :D as i drove through the hole he was stuck in!!!!!!!

haha:p

Vonski

nothing to see here...
Originally posted by Ryan
(and for the record...that banner has had me laughin' all day long:D )

yeah, this thread was fun but has run it's course. We were looking for an excuse to use that banner for something though. What were they thinkin'?! :D

SuperRunner

Turbo is my middle name
Originally posted by yellowjacket
I guess we all wish that at some point!

Well, I guess it's cool that you stuck around. Have you been going to the WildYoats meetings?

Tobin, if you went to the meetings, you would know the answer to that question :D

yellowjacket

Much more comfortable
Originally posted by SuperRunner

Tobin, if you went to the meetings, you would know the answer to that question :D
DUDE, you know I want to go to every meeting! I was looking at that section just today and Johnny had said it was going to be on a Sunday. I got excited then saw that it was yesterday!!!:mad: :mad: