Just another run of the mill Buggy build

Coco

Yeah Wilwood said for my setup, the 7/8" is what they would recommend. However if the bleeding doesnt fix it, I might be stepping up to 1" :eek: I would think this would be plenty, but it doesnt seem to do very well. I hope it is just the bleeding I need to do.

skippy

Pretend Fabricator
Yeah Wilwood said for my setup, the 7/8" is what they would recommend. However if the bleeding doesnt fix it, I might be stepping up to 1" :eek: I would think this would be plenty, but it doesnt seem to do very well. I hope it is just the bleeding I need to do.

Are you comparing them to a power brake setup? big difference.....

Coco

Yeah I might just be used to that. It is a big difference for sure, I probably just need to get used to it.

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
I had to get used to and accept the difference from the power assisted brakes. The willwoods work awesome but it is a different feeling!

Congrats skippy! Getting down to details now?

skippy

Pretend Fabricator
there is still a lot of stuff to do, I have been so busy with the TJ build and customer builds that sometimes I need to order parts to get motivated and force myself to work on it.

UFAB

13/16" bore work great

The balance bar. Not a fan. But can't say I had the patience to dial in correctly.

Coco

After running mine yesterday, (7/8") I want to step up to the 1". Before I drop the coin however, I am going to try to dial in the balance bar a bit more and see if that is my issue. It just doesnt grab as good as I was expecting/hoping it would.

skippy

Pretend Fabricator
Finally worked on my junk this weekend and got the kingpin Inner Cs on my Teraflex CRD housing the inner Cs I used were off an axle with 3.125 tubes and the CRD only uses 3" tubes so I machined a small sleeve that pressed onto the housing and then the inner C pressed onto that worked really slick and fit really tight. I am really hoping it doesnt break off my first time out....

I also added some tube work to the back of the chassis and started mounting my radiator, and as soon as Carl get my axle side link mounts cut this thing will be a roller

skippy

Pretend Fabricator
I had the whole front end setup and done with the pro rock 60 and then decided to change to the Teraflex CRD so all the hard work was already done I just needed to build this axle and weld new brackets on

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
I'm so glad you updated your thread. I was wondering what you got done on it. Looks mediocre

Coco

??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

I'll trade you my tires for yours!!!

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
For sale? Yeah right...
image.jpg

I can confirm that this thing actually exists so that's good. It's a slick buggy even if he made it too small for me to sit in. I even held stuff while he tacked it so I'm pretty much a part owner now.

skippy

Pretend Fabricator
You didnt even take a picture of how it sat at the end of the night.... you suck at build threads almost as bad as me