LS Swap 5.3 4I60e in 04 Jeep LJ.

mdbs14

Looking at the brake schematic Alldata appears to contradict itself. Or maybe they are showing this schematic in the opposite of it normal position (which GM does on occasion) and they did not note it.

View attachment 176307

You can't have pins C and D both used in a normally open and a normally closed switch. This makes sense according to this diagram as it show only one switch that controls the TCC and the brake input.
what are you concluding here?

UNSTUCK

But stuck more often.
Wire it in with the relay in such a way that it will be easy to bypass the relay if it switches the other way. Try it and see what happens?

mdbs14

what are you concluding here?

Wire it in with the relay in such a way that it will be easy to bypass the relay if it switches the other way. Try it and see what happens?
What do you mean if it switches the other way? What other way? Are you still supporting the 0v, 12v on brake pressed theory, or is that out at the window??

The relay is wired in such a way that I get 12v with key on, and 0v when brake is pressed, which I though was the correct way on gen 3 ls until I read from a post above that gm wants the opposite (0v, 12v brake press) of that. Is that still valid, or is Alldata showing something else?

I can understand wiring it without the relay if I had cruise control, I just don't understand the 0v, 12v brake pressed on a tcc.

I hope others can tell us how they have theirs wired.

UNSTUCK

But stuck more often.
It’s probably time to just make a decision based on all the information you’ve received and run with it.

mdbs14

It’s probably time to just make a decision based on all the information you’ve received and run with it.
I had it already wired the way i illustrated, and haven't touched it. It will stay like that if it's not wrong.

Thank you for all your input on this, much appreciated.