Moab on Thanksgiving weekend

JoeT

Going down 5am friday, meeting with some fellow JK'ers from AZ, doing Steelbender that day. Not sure what I am doing saturday.

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
Looks like we're not going to make it to Moab either. I'm short on $$$, sick as a dog with a cold and my attempt to swap on a Camaro oil pan is going to require exhaust work. :-\

R

rockdog

Looks like we're not going to make it to Moab either. I'm short on $$$, sick as a dog with a cold and my attempt to swap on a Camaro oil pan is going to require exhaust work. :-\

Sorry to hear that Greg. One of these days we will get to run a trail together. Hope the employment deal turns around for you soon.

jeep-N-montero

Formerly black_ZJ
Well, my Jeep won't be done until monday, everyone going have fun and be safe. It's going to be wet down there according to the news, so be extra careful on the rocks.

GOAT

Back from the beyond
Looks like we're not going to make it to Moab either. I'm short on $$$, sick as a dog with a cold\

sounds just like me. Had a wicked cold last week (hence my daytime RME posts) and just getting over it.

For me, the trip wasn't really a matter of initial expense. My concern was potential expenses. Such as trashing a trans in my towrig (170K 4R100) and having to put up 3k to rebuild it. Or tearing up Jenn's jeep....or both. Just my luck it would seem. Gotta play it cool until thing$ pick back up.

We need to get out and wheel though......hmmmph this sucks!

Have fun boys, and send pics:greg:

_Auzzy_

Web Wheeling Extraordinaire
looks like I probably won't be able to go til saturday sense I just toasted my steering box. forgot to bolt it back up tight when I put my shackle reversal brakcet back on it it fell off going down the road and grenaded....

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
So, FYI... it's been raining non-stop for the last 24 hrs down here. Looks like it's supposed to let up tomorrow and for the weekend.

Bart

Been plugging away, and still don't have a floor. Most of the big stuff is finished and I've tracked down the leaks. Have to hook gauges up tomorrow, along with the front winch, lower radiator hose and find the right fan belt. It's cutting it close but still keeping my fingers crossed.

Meat_

Banned
Well looks like Goat, Jenn, Meat and I are out. Maybe spring time:-\

:wtf: Why's that? I was looking forward to wheelin with you guys.
I was going to have to bail from the trip anyway, some things are out of your control :-\
Oh man, what happened? That's a bummer. There will definitely be more times in the future...
Yep, and I may actually be driving something sometime.

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
Been plugging away, and still don't have a floor. Most of the big stuff is finished and I've tracked down the leaks. Have to hook gauges up tomorrow, along with the front winch, lower radiator hose and find the right fan belt. It's cutting it close but still keeping my fingers crossed.

:eek: Good luck, hope you make it!!!