Moab on Thanksgiving weekend

ChestonScout

opinions are like Jeeps..
Thanksgiving day: Cloudy with a 50 percent chance of rain. Highs in the 50s.
Thursday night and friday: Mostly cloudy. A 30 percent chance of rain. Lows 25 to 35. Highs in the 40s.
Friday night: Mostly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of snow. Lows in the 20s.
Saturday: Mostly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of rain. Highs in the 40s.
Saturday night: Mostly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of snow. Lows in the 20s.
Sunday: Partly sunny. Highs in the 40s.

Snow???????

turbosniper1

6x6x6 / Commando
my last trip down it rained almost the whole time. Not to fun when you are in a tent!

Tent??? That was no tent... that was a resort!!! I mean there was a fan.. air conditioning.. round, rotating air matress (I am sure it vibrated too:greg:)!! Are you bringing the disco ball this time????:rofl:

J/K!

Wish I could go! But alas... can't afford it!

Bucking Bronco

Thanksgiving day: Cloudy with a 50 percent chance of rain. Highs in the 50s.
Thursday night and friday: Mostly cloudy. A 30 percent chance of rain. Lows 25 to 35. Highs in the 40s.
Friday night: Mostly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of snow. Lows in the 20s.
Saturday: Mostly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of rain. Highs in the 40s.
Saturday night: Mostly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of snow. Lows in the 20s.
Sunday: Partly sunny. Highs in the 40s.

Snow???????

Sorry I just stare at the pictures :eek:

Oh good hell people! Stop being such giant pansies! Yeesh. The weather will be fine. Last Thanksgiving we had to clean 3 inches of snow off of the seats before we could load up our children to go out in 28 degree weather. Being able to feel your fingers and tootsies is HIGHLY overrated. ;)

baerpaws

I have a room at motel 6. 2 beds. Just my son and I if anyone wants to split the cost.
just throwing it out there. I believe it is 45-49 a night

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
Oh good hell people! Stop being such giant pansies! Yeesh. The weather will be fine. Last Thanksgiving we had to clean 3 inches of snow off of the seats before we could load up our children to go out in 28 degree weather. Being able to feel your fingers and tootsies is HIGHLY overrated. ;)

actually, if memory serves after the first hour of that you all bailed out and rode with me to stay warm.

So, Chris is no pansie....jury is still out on you tough stuff. :D

I'm not worried about the cold. I have heated seats. :cody:

actually, if memory serves after the first hour of that you all bailed out and rode with me to stay warm.

So, Chris is no pansie....jury is still out on you tough stuff. :D
Hey there, Mr. I don't have my facts straight....I made it through lunch dammit!! -_-

Chris is more immune to hypothermia than the kids and I are...so there! Plus, he had the love of a big beautiful woman that got him through that day. ;)

Bart

the economy

Sorry guys:-\
Bummer, but I can relate.

As of now, I'll be heading down early Friday morning if the buggy is ready, otherwise I'm leaving as soon as the buggy is willing. That could change several times in the next 2 days. Looking forward to getting out and wheeling. It's been too long.

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
I hope my jeep is ready. I haven't even finished cleaning it out since my last trip 2 months ago. I think I'll take a look on Thursday