Moab on Thanksgiving weekend

rock4fun

I would like to go if I can swing it. If any one is willing to let me tag along. I think it would be cool to wheel with some of you from RME. I have never been to moab and wheeled with any one butt the same people I always go with.

Bucking Bronco

It looks like I will be there late Friday and stay till late Sunday

It looks like I won’t be the only one coming alone so is anyone planning on meeting somewhere and doing a group run

rockreligious

NoEcoNaziAmmo
hopefully us of Unlimited 4X4 will get some of us to go, Nate, Me, my bud brian, Hippie, troy from salina, etc. :greg:

Hippie invited me to go with you guys, but I already committed to a HTT trip with Shawn and Jarad that weekend, plus Im still in the dog house for going to wendover last weekend.

talked to the Malmgren boys today and they are planning on the Moab trip over thanksgiving.

_Auzzy_

Web Wheeling Extraordinaire
Hippie invited me to go with you guys, but I already committed to a HTT trip with Shawn and Jarad that weekend, plus Im still in the dog house for going to wendover last weekend.

talked to the Malmgren boys today and they are planning on the Moab trip over thanksgiving.

Dats a bummer bro! let us know if anything comes up!

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
Anyone know what Moab hotel rates are looking like the weekend after Thanksgiving? If we go, it's gotta be cheap... and I really want to go. :D

GOAT

Back from the beyond
Hey, I thought you were already going-_-

motel 6 was the cheapest. that was two months ago though. jenn is the queen of priceline.com

Greg

Admin
Hey, I thought you were already going-_-

motel 6 was the cheapest. that was two months ago though. jenn is the queen of priceline.com

Not working kind of makes money a little tight. :-\ I'm still planning on going, but the trip's gotta be cheap.

I'll check Motel 6, thanks for the tip!

GOAT

Back from the beyond
Not working kind of makes money a little tight. :-\ I'm still planning on going, but the trip's gotta be cheap.

I'll check Motel 6, thanks for the tip!

If you don't make it, we'll be hitting you up for a 21 or billings run while we're down there;)

Greg

Admin
Sleep Inn for $52 a night. I think someone else got $57 there. It will be something along those lines. :)

Too rich for my blood, I'm hoping for somewhere around $30-40.

Im on the cheep too. I may sleep in the truck if it aint too cold.

We've got that roof top tent on the Landcruiser. I have thought about bringing that just for the tent & do the camping thing at KOA or some other campground. The weather this way has been very nice, don't know if it will hold out to the end of the month though.

If you don't make it, we'll be hitting you up for a 21 or billings run while we're down there;)

I'd be alright with that, but I'd rather be in Moab. :)