New and improved New Member night run - March 11th (Updated)

sixstringsteve

You do realize that this is a perfect opportunity to be alone with a lady friend and get to know her?

Besides, if she isn't into heading out to snakes with you, she's not really worth spending time or money on in the long run, is she? :D

THSDragoon

I have a new Trooper :D
got my new camera today. a small Nikon coolpix L22, not the best quality camera, but it'll do the job. so i'm all set to take some pics.

Will

01XJ

We were wanting to join ya but we just got a new rig and there has been a clunking noise over big bumps coming from the rear and i tracked it down today to the leaf spring bushings. And the bad thing is i dont have the tools or a place to put new ones in right now and I for sure cant afford to take it to a shop:-\ maybe the next trip:(

sixstringsteve

We were wanting to join ya but we just got a new rig and there has been a clunking noise over big bumps coming from the rear and i tracked it down today to the leaf spring bushings. And the bad thing is i dont have the tools or a place to put new ones in right now and I for sure cant afford to take it to a shop:-\ maybe the next trip:(

Leaf spring bushings are cake. PIck em up from Terraflex and we can install them wed or Tues night at my place.

01XJ

Leaf spring bushings are cake. PIck em up from Terraflex and we can install them wed or Tues night at my place.
Your awesome i cant thank you enough for this offer. I will let you know what night. it's looking like Wed might be better but i will let you know for sure:cool: Let me know what i owe ya or what i can do to pay you back for doing this:D

SLC97SR5

IDIesel
We were out at RS today and it was slopppppyyy. It would be awesome if it froze before the trip or got some heavy snow. Regardless, it looks like a good turn out!

sixstringsteve

Thanks for the update.

Did rick go? Is his rig back in working order? I agree, i wouldn't mind some frozen dirt. I could do without that sketchy icy fire road hill going down from rattlesnake.

Cascadia

Undecided
I'll be there to help out Steve. Don't know if I'll have seats for part 2 but I'll be there for support and to help out if I'm needed.

Hey, I'm a newly registered member. I'll be there in my stock XK (2006 Commander Limited (Quadra Drive II)), and i'm trying to convince my buddy to come with his 1998 ZJ (lift, lockers, 35's, pretty decent machine). was referred by Dempsey (TurboMinivan), and i'm looking forward to meeting everyone. see you there.
-jason aka CommanderRiker