New Cordless Tools

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
I'll ditto the above--you can test-drive any of my Team Red tools.

I will say, I've been VERY impressed with the M12 fuel stubby 3/8" impact. I use that stupid thing ALL THE TIME. Anything needing more power gets the monster 1/2" fuel.

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
I'll ditto the above--you can test-drive any of my Team Red tools.

I will say, I've been VERY impressed with the M12 fuel stubby 3/8" impact. I use that stupid thing ALL THE TIME. Anything needing more power gets the monster 1/2" fuel.
I do use that M12 3/8 ugga dugga all the time. So small and light. My M18 blower is also rad. I really want the new M18 top handle 12” chainsaw.

Tonkaman

I have a very large mixture of both yellow and red tools. I think both manufacturers have top quality tools and batteries.

For me I like to have a mixture because of small preferences. I prefer the miluakee sawzall, and bandsaw to dewalt. I prefer dewalt for a small impact but Milwaukee for the big heavy duty. Etc…

Dewalt batteries are cheaper and are available in a wide range of power outputs. They have a shorter warranty period and do have a slightly higher failure rate than Milwaukee.

For reference, I probably have 2-3 dewalt batteries (out of 20-30) fail per year. They are almost always 6+ years old when they do. The Milwaukee batteries see less than 1 failure a year on average (out of about 20)