Obama got Osama...

GOAT

Back from the beyond
I still don't get what the big deal about any of this is. Sure its worthy of note, but holy cow, how much does the media need to nitpick this thing?
It doesn't even seem like a victory; its nine years too late. So even if the whole thing is a bogus conspiracy its still just not a big deal. It's not going to bring anyone back and its not going to change the momentum of any conflict. If some people are dumb enough to decide to re-elect Obama because "he killed bin Laden" then... they're dumb. If someone decides to blow up a bus because "the infidel Americans killed bin Laden" well... they're dumb and they were going to do it anyway. Obama was ballsy enough to make the right choice and justice was served. End of story. Unless he made it all up just to get re-elected and then it's just awesome.

I would like to know who's behind the big stink about whether or not he was armed or not. Cause I don't care if he was or not, he should have been shot in the face either way, but it seems like the news thinks we care...

thank you;)

rholbrook

I am not so sure that killing him was the best thing to do. I think they should have kept him a live and sentenced him to life at the airport having to go throught airport security.

I heard Chuck Norris just returned from the middle east.

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
Blows me away that everybody just accepts that the gubbmint actually did kill him without any actual proof.

The gov was also caught editing wikipedia pages & other public information sources inserting false information such as "burial at sea" as Islamic tradition when it is in fact not so.

Man I have a hard time staying out of this stupid thread.

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Some interesting conspiracy theories are popping up, he's been dead for 10 years and just been used as an excuse for continued war... he's alive and in custody and hidden to prevent breakout/terrorist attempts to recover him. Interesting...

bryson

RME Resident Ninja
Supporting Member
Some interesting conspiracy theories are popping up, he's been dead for 10 years and just been used as an excuse for continued war... he's alive and in custody and hidden to prevent breakout/terrorist attempts to recover him. Interesting...

I have sources that tell me he's tied to a little wooden chair in Pelosi's basement, and she dresses him in a skirt and forces him to have tea with her...:spork:

I can't think of a more effective method of torture...

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
I have sources that tell me he's tied to a little wooden chair in Pelosi's basement, and she dresses him in a skirt and forces him to have tea with her...:spork:

I can't think of a more effective method of torture...

I heard a rumor that he is Pelosi, post op.

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
I personally don't care...my life is no different the day before he was killed than it was the day after. His death means nothing other than a note on some folks resume.

Apply Occam's Razor...the guy is fish food.

The risk of claiming Osama is dead and then him popping up on youtube flipping off Obama would cause widespread unrest in the nation.

Conspiracy theories are ridiculous and unnecessary...just like our government and all the silly crap enacted since 9/11.

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
The risk of claiming Osama is dead and then him popping up on youtube flipping off Obama would cause widespread unrest in the nation.

Conspiracy theories are ridiculous and unnecessary...just like our government and all the silly crap enacted since 9/11.

Pretty sure they are saying that he has been already dead for quite a while.

Also, IMO, they're only called "conspiracies" when a majority doesn't agree with an alternate view... extreme or not. Doesn't make it any less valid than the stories being put out by the gov. :D

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
Also, IMO, they're only called "conspiracies" when a majority doesn't agree with an alternate view... extreme or not. Doesn't make it any less valid than the stories being put out by the gov. :D
Absolutely. I was never too interested in the whole Obama birth certificate deal, then after years of interest he finally releases it. Why now?

Now Osama, I don't really care if they got him last week or not. The fact that the Administration keeps changing the story makes me totally suspicious. There is a bunch of b.s. they are trying to shove down our throats.

If Obama really did get him, he should have preserved the body in pig fat and put it on display in Vegas with the "Bodies Exhibition" deal. Maybe they could have branded him with USA #1 on his forehead too.