OK Bearded guys...

Kiel

Formerly WJ ZUK
They say shampoo and conditioner actually dries out a beard. As for time savings, It takes less then 10 seconds to use the beard balm. Far less then shampoo and conditioner

UNSTUCK

But stuck more often.
The next question then is flammability? Last thing I need to do is get to close to the grinder/welder sparks and have my face burst into flames. If not, I might have to try some.

Kiel

Formerly WJ ZUK
nothing flammable in them. Beard oil is actually referring to natural oils and butters. But I could make you up something petroleum based just for giggles.

Kiel

Formerly WJ ZUK
obviously there are some beard balm and beard in general nay sayers! So obviously we need pics. Here's my I don't give a eff beard balm pic. By the way the wife hates it!

Kiel

Formerly WJ ZUK
I saw that lol. I was drinking outta state draft beer when I took it if that offsets?

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
When I had what I thought was a beard and others though was just some weird stringy dirt on my face, I just used coconut oil. Worked well. But obviously I'm just here typing random shit and you shouldn't take my advice.

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
pictures of said dirty face

bard.jpg

I had to search, but I think this was from around February...?

TRD270

Emptying Pockets Again
Supporting Member
I can't be a beard snob, as I don't currently have much of one. ;) I'm working on it though!

I'll be waiting for my hug. -_-

Someone please photoshop some clown makeup on this please, about the only way to make that picture of Carl scarier