GOAT

Back from the beyond
Good to see you back working on it again. Sorry I won't be able to hang with you big dogs when it's finished.

Well, seeing that you were one of the guys giving me sh*t, I'm gonna have to hang on to Jenn's jeep to keep it fair:D

Thanks to everyone for the encouragement:cool:

Bart

Well, seeing that you were one of the guys giving me sh*t, I'm gonna have to hang on to Jenn's jeep to keep it fair:D

Thanks to everyone for the encouragement:cool:

I just wanted to wheel with you while I had the buggy. I didn't care what you were in. Glad to hear you're keeping Jenn's rig. It's a sweet one.

GOAT

Back from the beyond
I just wanted to wheel with you while I had the buggy. I didn't care what you were in. Glad to hear you're keeping Jenn's rig. It's a sweet one.

Regret not getting as much as I could have. 08 sucked, I was packing money away in case everything went south. Least I can put some of that back into the jeep now:D

Keep me posted on your build.

GOAT

Back from the beyond
*update*

No pics, but ordered my johnny joints, brackets and random BS to put this pig together. I'll post some pics as it arrives.

BTW, Thanks Wayne;)

GOAT

Back from the beyond
*update*

Got some of the worst parts out of the way this weekend. Removed all the old brackets and tore the 60 down. The 60 looked really good and won't need kingpin replacement (yeah). The brackets were PITA as I fabbed them out of 1/4 and welded the crap out of them. I have black snot and burns to show for my victory though:D

My brackets will be arriving from ballistic fab this week, and I will start mocking the suspension up then. I am getting really excited about this build!

IMG_0689.jpg

IMG_0691.jpg

IMG_0696.jpg

IMG_0698.jpg

IMG_0697.jpg

IMG_0699.jpg

IMG_0705.jpg

IMG_0711.jpg

IMG_0712.jpg

GOAT

Back from the beyond
Allright, time for some updates!

Got the lower brackets and coilbuckets burned in. This thing is going to be tight tight tight up front. I will end up having to bumpstop the crap out of it. Hell with 42" MTRs, that's a given. I am getting ready to start working on the upper and steering next week and will post pics then. For the record, I hate welding cast.

Thanks to Kiel, Carl+ and Von from BHR for the supplies and advice:cool:

IMG_0717.jpg

IMG_0718.jpg

IMG_0719.jpg

IMG_0721.jpg

IMG_0722.jpg