RME skateboard meeting

ubae

Not an FBI agent
I'm with bobmed on this here thread. You dang punks and your skate sticks out there making a ruckus. Roller skates were the king of my funky days. Luckily my getup had those good old revolutionary urethane wheels.

Gravy

Ant Anstead of Dirtbikes
Supporting Member
IMG_20110330_192513.jpg

My board

Met up at peace park skatepark, 9th W. 9th S.

I had a great time even though I'm super sick (head cold). Tacoma showed up with his old pool board and we thrashed it for a while.

You still need to boardslide transfer that spine Taco... ;)

So let's plan another skate day next week.

jedi

aboogadaboogadaboogada
does lib tech still make decks? I ride a lib tech snowboard. I wanted to come but got carried away working on my jeep. I will try to make the next one. I just bought a new complete I haven't rode yet.

SUPERFLY

CaptainRob
My skate deck is a lib tech but it's pretty old... However I'll most likely be rocking my scoot :) or my long board that is more of a pool board

Badger

I am the Brute squad
What kind of wheels and bearings do you have. I have some small mini wheels that are killing my speed in the bowls. Though I don't skate much any more I do carry my board from time to time. If I have free time between jobs and I know where the local skatepark is I kill some time.

Gravy

Ant Anstead of Dirtbikes
Supporting Member
If you do it on Thursday I could prob make it. I have class on Monday and Wednesday.

thursday the 7th? im there! where is this skate park?

edit: SKATE OR DIE!!

All right dudes next meeting: Thursday = tomorrow!

Peace Park (Jordan) Skate Park
5:30pm
900 West approx 900 South
(it's on the west side of 900 w.)

http://www.concretedisciples.com/skateparksdb/skateparks_display.php?id=21
jordon_skatepark9.jpg

extra points for neon/ 80's/ 90's skate attire! :rofl:

Cody: bring your rollerskates
Robby: office chair.
Jedi: represent

Last edited:

theferg

DD for Life
Suck. How have I missed this thread?!?! Damn. Next meet is tomorrow? I'll be down in St George tomorrow through next Tuesday. Gonna be shite weather tomorrow anyway, but this needs to continue. I'll def be at whatever the next one is.