Northern Utah Snakes Cleanup and Trail Ride *updated* June 22nd

Kevin B.

Not often wrong. Never quite right.
I'll be bringing a flat of water to cover anybody who runs out, but it won't be enough for everybody by itself. It's not supposed to be stupid hot, but everybody bring water just in case.

I've also got a roll of trash bags, but it would probably help if everybody grabbed one from their house too.

Kevin B.

AllJeep is still planning on buying lunch and would dig some sort of a rough headcount. Post up if you want to eat hot dogs on Mesha's dime!

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
If there are hot dogs, I would gladly partake. If not, I'll pack a lunch. It will hopefully be me plus 1.

tnels

me and a few buddys are heading out after work tomorrow and camping is there anyone else camping or anyone that wants to join us?

Thardy

"FARM TOY"
I will be there with my 2 boys. we won't turn down a good hot dog!!

Is there a rough estimate on what time the group is planning to head to my work to dump trash? I have a wedding in the afternoon so I will need to dog out on the trail run but would try to meet back up help unload trash. Also I probably should be there in case someone questions whats going on!! Let me know a rough time and I will throw out an address! Basically if you know where Low Range is, you will find it no problem.

Kevin B.

Ty, why don't you let us know what your schedule is (what time you have to bail, and what time your boss-I-mean-wife is going to cut you free from the wedding), and we'll schedule around you.

TJDukit

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S.
If anyone gets thirsty come find my Jeep I'll have a cooler full of water. I'll be easy to spot with AllJeep.com plastered on the side.

Kevin B.

I'm not going to embarrass myself by trying to remember everybody who showed because I'll forget at least a couple, but it was a good turnout, at least 12 trucks I think. Three of the DesertRunners, three or four Busheaters, AllJeep was ably represented in the form of TJDuckit although I don't think public appearances are in his contract, a couple guys from the board I can now put a face on, and several new fellows it was a pleasure to meet. We hauled out about three pickup beds of trash, which included a swamp cooler, boat parts, and a plastic santa in addition to the usual, we noshed on free hot dogs from AllJeep, and we watched Luke and Brett break their junk on WW. Thanks to everybody that made it out, I drove through several of the sites on the way down and it looks tons better out there now.

IMAG0905_zps7360f0a3.jpg

blznnp

Was fun getting out and seeing a couple old faces and meeting new faces. thanks for getting this set up Kevin. Hopefully next time I can keep bolts in the trans mount and throttle cable attached with the proper clip and give WW another go and make it look easy like Nate.

Kevin, let me know if you want help with a bumper.

Last edited:

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
Thanks for putting this together Kevin! I hope other RME members will take the incentive to put together a cleanup on the Snakes trails when they are in need, in the future.