Southwest Crawlfest... what went wrong?

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
Steve, since you're reading all of this, why haven't you come clean?

a land use raffle with "all proceeds going to benefit land use"-- how'd that work out?

Fly n Hawaiian

OK, talked to a freind on friday and he said to check this out. First off, as for the 2010 SWCF, all land use groups were paid and I have all the thank you letters and e-mails to prove it. That was the one thing I wanted to do before I resigned as Pres of RA. Second, I too was called many times to say to get rid of Steve and not to trust him. He has never done me wrong. It was all the drama and egos that drove me away from all clubs. GROW UP!

1\4elliptic toy

shenanigans!
OK, talked to a freind on friday and he said to check this out. First off, as for the 2010 SWCF, all land use groups were paid and I have all the thank you letters and e-mails to prove it. That was the one thing I wanted to do before I resigned as Pres of RA. Second, I too was called many times to say to get rid of Steve and not to trust him. He has never done me wrong. It was all the drama and egos that drove me away from all clubs. GROW UP!

Oh thank god, someone to straighten this out!!

So ummmm where is the land use raffle money? Hurry so we can get this over with, Nice factual post.

Fly n Hawaiian

I was not part of this years event so I can't tell you where the money is. In everybody's lifetime they have pissed some one off, no one is perfect.

1\4elliptic toy

shenanigans!
I was not part of this years event so I can't tell you where the money is. In everybody's lifetime they have pissed some one off, no one is perfect.

I see, really though....we are wondering about the money...have anything else to add? Or should we all "grow up" and forget about the money thats missing...I mean...thats a fact right? the money IS missing...

Oh and buy the way, "pissed off" and "ripped off" are two different things.

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non

You're right, no one IS perfect, and it's how you make things right that is the show of one's character.

You're done? Well, good show I guess. "Steve's never done me wrong". Everything's settled.

Toad

First let me say I am just a bystander reading this whole thing. I did not attent SWCF. I do not know Steve. But I think I know right were the money that is missing went. It really is quit obvious. KOH duh. Travel expenses, food, t-shirts. :)

Really I was hopping Steve would come clean. I really want to trust people. Thursday is long gone. Still no word. What is he hiding? If he wasnt hiding anything it would be no big deal to put everyone in their places. I was hoping that he would.

anderson750

I'm working on it Rose

This is ABSOLUTELY NOT TRUE!!!!!! Steve claims on his website and through a converstation with Mike Swenson that USA-All was given money from the 2010 SWCF. I have personally been through our donor database and there is not a single check from Steve Crabtree or Rockaholics. So if the donation was made under a different name, please enlighten me so I can make a public apology.

cjncustoms

Quoted from pirate:
While I can't view steves fb page, I can view ashleighs, his daughter. I don't feel like she should be drug through the mud on this issue but she did say she was excited for KOH, the new engine in the sammy, new tires, new cage and a paint job. Wonder when Steve came into such good fortune?

What an idiot!! Ifthis doesn't scream GUILTY!! I don't know what does!