Southwest Crawlfest???

rockreligious

NoEcoNaziAmmo
Ive done a lot of wheel'n with Steve, and have always enjoyed his company on the trail. I hope for his sake, and our sake in the Off-road community that there is explanation for all this, and that it all gets fixed and we can move forward together to keep public lands open.

The Longer that Steve goes without resolving this the worse it gets, people tend to exagerate senerio's, and conjure up things, Im not taking either side, but steve is leaving plenty of room for this to get worse by not addressing it, and it looks really bad. RME has been smart in how they handle this, but I dont think they are liable for anything, if this was all on Pirate4x4 hackers would have already posted all his personal info, ss#,drivers licence, mortgage and credit report, and someone would be on thier way over to kill the flowers in front of his shop. I just Hope Crabtree chases down each of the land use orgs with his accounting and a checkbook.

sixstringsteve

Ive done a lot of wheel'n with Steve, and have always enjoyed his company on the trail. I hope for his sake, and our sake in the Off-road community that there is explanation for all this, and that it all gets fixed and we can move forward together to keep public lands open.

The Longer that Steve goes without resolving this the worse it gets, people tend to exagerate senerio's, and conjure up things, Im not taking either side, but steve is leaving plenty of room for this to get worse by not addressing it, and it looks really bad. RME has been smart in how they handle this, but I dont think they are liable for anything, if this was all on Pirate4x4 hackers would have already posted all his personal info, ss#,drivers licence, mortgage and credit report, and someone would be on thier way over to kill the flowers in front of his shop. I just Hope Crabtree chases down each of the land use orgs with his accounting and a checkbook.

x2, that's exactly where I stand as well.

R

rockdog

Oh Man, this just gives us all a black eye. Dude, If you are following this thread! Pay these guys! The land use groups run on donated money in all offroaders behalf. Just do the right thing.

Stacey

I did not pay the registration fee because I did not intend on attending the event (because of last years discrepencies), however I did pay $200.00 for the raffle with the understanding the money was to be used for land use organizations. I certainly would not have spent the money on the raffle knowing it was not going to be used for its intended purpose.

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
Stacey, thank you for saying that. I think there are a lot of people who have that same misconception...

It has been an informative weekend.

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
Back to some more facts:

U4 was given a money order or check (better be a money order... :mad:) for 46 memberships. However, we do not at this time have a list of NAMES to go with that money. If you are reading this, and you checked U4 on your SWCF registration, PLEASE pm me with your info. It seems odd to me that the money would be separate from the names...
Also, some math:

U4's memberships: 46
USA-ALL's : 10
total 56

total registrations, who all had to check a box : 150
registration memberships acc'td for: 56
memberships that must have gone to BRC: 94.

As a matter of due diligence, I'll be talking to Mr. Del Albright in two shakes here, more later.

None of this had to happen, and it sucks that everyone has to take time to verify simple stuff like that.

waynehartwig

www.jeeperman.com
I hope this is just a misunderstanding and gets cleared up! Steve was one of the guys looking to buy AllJeep - Could have been another RockLogic, eh!?!