rholbrook

Where is this? This is a quiz.

81628934-5756-4DBB-9472-0BC5EF579BAC.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
that seems more usable then a tiny house

Perhaps in conjunction with a tiny house.

I've met quite a few ER/GXV/SB owners over the years, all have a 'home base' somewhere that they can base out of for long term travel. Candace and I have tossed the idea around about touring in a camper converson Cruiser, SB or similar at some point in our lives, perhaps in between houses. Put everything in storage while your gone? My buddy Dave (dmc) did just this for his ExpeditionAmericas trip, sold his house, put his stuff in storage and traveled. Came home when he was out of money and ready to settle back into a house.

I want a tiny house as a remote cabin esque getaway. I have no desire to try and live in one day to day... where would I put the Ironman arcade?

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
that seems more usable then a tiny house

Perhaps in conjunction with a tiny house.

I've met quite a few ER/GXV/SB owners over the years, all have a 'home base' somewhere that they can base out of for long term travel. Candace and I have tossed the idea around about touring in a camper converson Cruiser, SB or similar at some point in our lives, perhaps in between houses. Put everything in storage while your gone? My buddy Dave (dmc) did just this for his ExpeditionAmericas trip, sold his house, put his stuff in storage and traveled. Came home when he was out of money and ready to settle back into a house.

I want a tiny house as a remote cabin esque getaway. I have no desire to try and live in one day to day... where would I put the Ironman arcade?

As for mobile home solutions ala Earth Roamers, Sportsmoviles, Global Expedition Vehicles, etc. If you guys are interested in them you really need to make it to the Overland Expo at some point. Not only are all the manufactures there showcasing their builds... there are dozens if not hundreds of actual owners many of which are traveling full-time or at least long-term in them. Some of the big rigs I snapped pics of:

IMG_9133 (Small).JPG

IMG_9135 (Small).JPG

IMG_9141 (Small).JPG

IMG_9146 (Small).JPG

IMG_9156 (Small).JPG

IMG_9206 (Small).JPG

IMG_9236 (Small).JPG

IMG_9213 (Small).JPG