Steve's '94 Toyota x-cab mild build

big cherokee

a.r.c fabrication
the pickle part of pickle and the last climb you will have to be pretty carefull to not hurt that sheet metal on that truck.

should make it a fun trail.

sixstringsteve

Well, I was walking past my truck today, and I decided it was too sexy not to take a picture of it.

IMG_1087.JPG

sixstringsteve

I've tried the sami thing 5 times, and the wheelbase is just way too short for me. Plus I just end up putting all toyota parts on my samis anyway, I've realized I can't live without a truck bed.

airmanwilliams

I've tried the sami thing 5 times, and the wheelbase is just way too short for me. Plus I just end up putting all toyota parts on my samis anyway, I've realized I can't live without a truck bed.

I think if I can get a family vehicle this summer without having to get rid of my samurai I may seal off the cab and extend the bed alittle.

sixstringsteve

If I were interested in just looks, then I'd leave the shell off. But the shell adds a ton of functionality. I will have the shell back on for moab. I plan on sleeping in the bed of my truck, and the shell will keep me nice and dry.

TJDukit

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S.
The truck looks awesome Steve. It is better for sure in person. I'm glad I was able to show up and at least provide some extra muscle to get a couple things done.

iamsparticus

Take your Rig to the Edge
steve your a animal wish i could come down and help but with my day job in salt lake and running my shop in ogden it dosent give me much room for anything, good luck with getting everything done