The upcoming moto ride/quick report.

rholbrook

What time did you start riding?
I am working on a trip plan that will include dead cow/tubes and then the enduro loop. Hoping to get it all done in a day.
Is dead cow well marked with signage? How well prepared with GPS points and maps do I need to be? I read that the enduro loop is well marked.
Finding dead cow is easy if you go down it and up the tube . Its harder to find the tubes. The enduro loop is easy too. When do you want to go, maybe I can go and show you the way. There was a lot of water down there Saturda .

rholbrook

I would like to go. I'll need to get my levers from Stratton..
And id like to jump into someone else's truck if possible.
I dont live too far from Stratton. I can get them and bring them along. Let me finalize my end and I will let you know for sure. I will be an all day ride by the time to go there, ride the trail and then hit maybe the Orange and Red Trail or Devils Race Track.

anderson750

I'm working on it Rose
I really wish I had a bike right now. But that will have to wait until after the first of the year since I am in the middle of buying 2 bikes for the kids to race at the nationals next year

rholbrook

Did you decide if your going Russ? I think either way Brian and I are going

Probably. Forgot the the Utah UCLA game was a home game. I was so disgusted with them last week that I have tuned them out this week. Only two home games left. I think my wife will have to take her boyfriend. I will call you in a bit Derek.

anderson750

I'm working on it Rose
Probably. Forgot the the Utah UCLA game was a home game. I was so disgusted with them last week that I have tuned them out this week. Only two home games left. I think my wife will have to take her boyfriend. I will call you in a bit Derek.
You may as well go riding since Booker is out for the rest of the season.......however, I will be at the game Saturday.