The upcoming moto ride/quick report.

jeeper

I live my life 1 dumpster at a time
My newbie kid backed out, but my very fresh from shoulder surgery friend was coming also.. so still very much a put-put ride.

Does anybody know if there is snow on the ground at knolls? Where else (besides St. George) would be snow-free?

Rot Box

Diesel and Dust
Does anybody know if there is snow on the ground at knolls? Where else (besides St. George) would be snow-free?

I talked to a friend tonight that said his buddies were out there a few days ago (not sure on the day). Light snow in the shady spots and mostly dry.. That's all I've heard.

jeeper

We had a really good time out at knolls. There was snow on much of the ground, but wasn't much of an issue.
IMG_5959[1].jpg

I will be going back on the 20th to help a neighbor break in his brand new WR450.

Tonkaman

I'm going riding again on Saturday morning. I haven't decided on a location yet, but will be something in northern Utah.

Anyone want to join me?

Anyone know what cherry creek looks like right now?

Cascadia

Undecided
Cherry creek was terrible on Saturday. 6-8" everywhere but south faces. Those were icy and a few inches of snow. I'm going riding Saturday too. If you wanted to meet at the corrals south of Saratoga I can take you on a 30 mile loop.

Tonkaman

Oh bummer I've been itching to ride down there on the beta.

Saratoga sounds fun plus I've been wanting you to show me your training loop for s while now. Hopefully it will make me travel the speed of lightning too!

What time?

glockman

I hate Jeep trucks
f031a3763403e196448a97cd70c65025.jpg

It's 85 right now at Glamis:) awesome day riding even though I'm not much of a sand rider.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Cascadia

Undecided
50 miles in the warm red dirt today was quite awesome.

not sure why the pics are sideways.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 12
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 12
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    845.6 KB · Views: 11
D

Deleted member 12904

I was able to get another short ride in at the knolls today. I feel like buying the 300 was a really good choice I'm really enjoying the heck out of it

jeeper

My bike is having some issues. Cuts out sparatically at high RPMs. Very sad. Hope to figure it out before Saturday!