The upcoming moto ride/quick report.

Cascadia

Undecided
Headed down south to St. George again. It's plenty warm up here but I'd like to get one more ride in before I bring my bike home for good. Thanks to Von I'll be able to ride this weekend. He loaned me his 300 since mine is out of commission. I don't want to go into details so if you want to know about it text me. Hopefully I'm able to look for Brian's GoPro while I'm riding.

jeeper

I live my life 1 dumpster at a time
Changed the main jet from a 155 to a 150, lowered the needle back down 1 clip. Sputter still there, but is a little different.

jeeper

I live my life 1 dumpster at a time
After a good ride today, I have decided that I don't know what it is.
I ride mostly problem free today. Only if I hold the bike wide open does it sputter, at the very top of the RPMs. It feels like a fuel issue most of the time. I can play with the throttle a little and make it change slightly. However, it will sometimes feel like it is cutting out completely ( like the grounding spark suggested)
... So I guess the only answer is to buy another bike ;)

boogie_4wheel

After a good ride today, I have decided that I don't know what it is.
I ride mostly problem free today. Only if I hold the bike wide open does it sputter, at the very top of the RPMs. It feels like a fuel issue most of the time. I can play with the throttle a little and make it change slightly. However, it will sometimes feel like it is cutting out completely ( like the grounding spark suggested)
... So I guess the only answer is to buy another bike ;)

WOT is the main jet. If you back out slightly and it stops, I think the main is the incorrect size. What does the plug look like?