The upcoming moto ride/quick report.

jeeper

I live my life 1 dumpster at a time
Derek and I are in st George today/tomorrow. We ride Toquerville falls.. Slick as snot. Very bad.
Hoping Warner valley is better tomorrow.

Tonkaman

A few of us rode Warner valley yesterday for about 6 hours. I was amazed at how diverse the area is with the sand, clay, and red rocks.

The Beta has really won me over and it's really helping to boost my confidence.

jeeper

I live my life 1 dumpster at a time
Derek and I were thinking we were pretty hot stuff doing some sweet lines and climbs... Until Gavin Godfrey and his buddy went around us, raced up a cliffside that didn't have a trail, and made us look like first time riders. It was insane.

Tonkaman

Better race Mesquite then Derek. :)

Maybe I overstated my confidence a bit...

Derek and I were thinking we were pretty hot stuff doing some sweet lines and climbs... Until Gavin Godfrey and his buddy went around us, raced up a cliffside that didn't have a trail, and made us look like first time riders. It was insane.

I thought it was a Tasmanian devil racing a hurricane at first! Those guys were so incredibly nuts!

Cascadia

Undecided
I'm not racing tomorrow but I'm racing Saturday. ;) We are not camping at this one or rhino. But probably the rest of the races. We're staying at our place in Washington again. I'm here now and will be riding tomorrow. Practicing starts again.

Last edited:

glockman

I hate Jeep trucks
So, the ST. George Winter riding trip hooks another RME rider into desert racing!. Right on Derek. Per James, you have to race two races before you decide you don't like it.

Tonkaman

So, the ST. George Winter riding trip hooks another RME rider into desert racing!. Right on Derek. Per James, you have to race two races before you decide you don't like it.

I can't believe how much strength and endurance the race demanded! My hands were numb after the first lap, and my whole body gave up after lap 2. The third lap was really sloppy, and I really was just trying not to eat the dirt. I may or may not race again, I'm not sure yet.

rockreligious

NoEcoNaziAmmo

It happens! Welcome to our warped world of self abuse Derek. you really should race another race, it becomes an addiction you still wont fully understand years later.